New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

I love these pics... are you having luck finding another Four and Voc? :date

Glad you like the pics. I've not had chance to go figure hunting for a couple of days but I shall be doing so towards the end of the week so hopefully I'll have some more good news for you then :)

My local Toys R Us weirdly got the entire series four wave in over the weekend (I'm in Southern California). I thought TRU was dropping the line after the US wave? No classics though.

My local Toys R Us weirdly got the entire series four wave in over the weekend (I'm in Southern California). I thought TRU was dropping the line after the US wave? No classics though.

Did that include the Stolen Earth set? If it did... :google

Did that include the Stolen Earth set?

No, just the carded figures and a few sonic screwdrivers. I was really surprised to see the figures though because I thought TRU had dropped the line.

Seriously? Thanks Abs. Just let me know.

Brendan, you're off the hook. :lol

OK,just let me know if you need anything else. If not we can sort out the payment for the other figures I got for you.

Thanks bcm. I did just get the classic daleks today and I was wondering if anyone else had issues where it appears the paint was still wet when they were assembled. I had a devil of a time getting the plunger and gun stock to move. (eventually did without damaging them... but sheesh).

Thanks bcm. I did just get the classic daleks today and I was wondering if anyone else had issues where it appears the paint was still wet when they were assembled. I had a devil of a time getting the plunger and gun stock to move. (eventually did without damaging them... but sheesh).

I had the same problem and I've read of a few other people having it too so I think it's a common thing with the Classic Daleks.
Given the number of possible Dalek variants I wouldn't be at all suprised to see some more 3-packs in the future as Character Options will want to get the most out of the molds.
The ultimate Dalek set for me would be a "Genesis of the Daleks" 4-pack containing,
4th Doctor (long coat,same headsculpts as wave 1 but with the hat switched)
Davros
2 Daleks

Here is a very nice gif of the new Davros figure I knicked off of https://doctorwhotoys.net/news.htm

davros.gif

Well Im more about the Daleks than Sontarans so I went and ordered the Stolen Earth set from FP.co.uk last night. It's due at the end of the month supposedly. But I do want the Sontaran set eventually.. so many toys so little cash :lol

I would be broke... and would prolly sell alot of SW 1:6 to pay for it. :eek:

I would be broke... and would prolly sell alot of SW 1:6 to pay for it. :eek:

Saaame here. I just can't wait to get my hands on the new Dalek sculpt. I hope they repack the HELL out of it so I can build an army of proper looking Daleks now.

I'm also thinking of picking up the Stolen Earth set. Might ask someone to get it for me for Christmas:naughty.

As loathe as I am to get another Doctor figure, I really want a Davros and Supreme Dalek and it doesn't look like these figures will be released on single card for some time. The Crucible Dalek also looks pretty cool, so at least 3 of the 4 figures will be worth having. Nice find on the Davros Pixeltwin, it looks pretty detailed CO did a good job on this one. I'm still being far more picky what I buy though, so many figures in this series, some I don't need.

imagine getting Hot Toys Doctor Who figures? :drool

As long as HT did some Classic characters I'd be all over any Doctor Who line they produced.
The Davros Palpatine figure looks really well done but I'll wait and see if a "Genesis of the Daleks" version gets released in a future wave of Classics as it's the only incarnation of the character I really like.

Back