New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell. 20 minutes in and my order finally went through. That sucked royal eggs. :lol

Whew. I'm just glad you got one! I'm intrigued to see how fast the Limited Edition sells out after all the drama. Was everyone going for the Signature edition?

Got my PayPal reciept and voucher, order looks normal. If you have cancellation, I'm sure with an email with reciept they can help you.

Oop! Finally got the order received page and and my sig edition is apparently all set! Whew!

EDIT: And got my email with the voucher code. I am set! :)

YESSSSS I got a signature edition I am stoked!!!! Nearly thought that I was going to miss out and have waited up till 5:24am here - soooo worth it. Hope everybody got the one that they were after!!!!

Sheesh, patience is a virtue - 22 minutes, more page refreshes than I care to imagine and *finally* signed edition flavoured success; confirmation & voucher code e-mails received.
Good luck to those stuck in the queue!

I'm in the same boat.

Happened to me but i just refreshed the confirmation page and it appeared, the order should have gone through regardless though as it's just a thank you page.

So i ordered it again for the third time.I'm not touching any more buttond.In my acount page it appears as pending (the order i just made) and the other 2 as cancelled.Did i get charged 3 times?What happened?Any advice?

yeay! voucher email received! WOO! So relieved! I rarely can afford to buy something like this, and I really wanted the BROWN COAT/SUIT 10th doctor like WOAH.

goodluck those of you still trying :( hang in there, it has to work soon.

So i ordered it again for the third time.I'm not touching any more buttond.In my acount page it appears as pending (the order i just made) and the other 2 as cancelled.Did i get charged 3 times?What happened?Any advice?

I'm presuming if it canceled it that there might be a problem with your card.
If you paid via paypal, check your paypal account and see.

So can anyone explain to me what the hell happened?Is my order in?The two cancelled orders will not be charged right?The last one is listed as pending.Is that normal?

When you pay with pay pal does it go back to the bigchief website. It said order placed on paypal but that was it. Now I'm looking under my account settings at bigchief and it says pending and then a button that says pay and one that says cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back