New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And...Rellllaaaaxxxxx!!!!!

DONE!!:yess:

Signature Edition snagged and I have just had a confirmation email from BCS to say that my deposit is paid via PAYPAL!!!...

Thanks for pre ordering with Big Chief StudiosYour Voucher is for £30 Deposit For Tenth Doctor 1:6 Scale 50th Anniversary Signature Edition
Your Voucher Code is : ThIsWas1FriKKinnIgHtMarE

If you lose this email you can retrieve your code by logging to your account area here: https://www.bigchiefstudios.co.uk/my-account/.

Now for all that pesky breathing us mortals usually need to do...

Last edited:
I suppose if BBTS has some people ordering for them, they might offer it at a premium. But it's not being distributed in the US other than directly from BCS.

They will probably offer another 10th Doctor (based on demand) but it won't be the same as this one.

Crap. I just want the basic one. :(

Which one? Reg or sig? You had better be kidding me.

Just going by a FB post.

149511_10151179429870755_1500381124_n.jpg

I scored a regular. Wow, haven't had a preorder rush like that since the early SW Sideshow days. :lol

I got to the payment made via paypal, but the page confirming the order won't come up. So, I know I've paid the deposit, but now clue if my order went through.

Godammit, I REALLY hope this works out. I'm in the Mountain Time Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back