New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

I'm not on Facebook, so I can't vote there, but I'll cast my vote here for civillian clothes. Nurse and Auton Rory are too story specific.

Civilian clothes figures are why lines like this die an early death. Maybe a couple of superfans want the civilian clothes version, but it won't sell to the masses. Last Centurion is the only to go.

Re: Dr Who 1:6 Scale and 1:4 scale Collectibles

A manufacturer announcement would go in the General section (in this case) or which ever is the appropriate category. I've moved it back.

Civilian clothes figures are why lines like this die an early death. Maybe a couple of superfans want the civilian clothes version, but it won't sell to the masses. Last Centurion is the only to go.

Perhaps, but to me making Roman Rory first would be like making Raggedy 11 before a proper jacket and bowtie 11. Roman outfit Rory on a shelf to me represents an Auton or kinky honeymoon roleplaying.

After further thought I agree with Dave. These need to visually interesting to sell. Centurion is the obvious way to go.

After further thought I agree with Dave. These need to visually interesting to sell. Centurion is the obvious way to go.

Or, as he might be one of the harder figures to sell future variants of, how about Centurion Rory with a spare change of civilian clothes? Keep everyone happy :)

Amy in the kiss'o'gram outfit would be nice... (drifts off thinking about that skirt).

Or, as he might be one of the harder figures to sell future variants of, how about Centurion Rory with a spare change of civilian clothes? Keep everyone happy :)

Good idea!

His regular attire isn't exactly elaborate so it wouldn't cost much to produce so it'd be a decent extra. Throw in an interchangeable Auton hand as well and providing the quality of everything is good it'd make a decent set.

I wonder whether characters like Rory will be made in less numbers than the various Doctors and the major companions as they aren't as safe a choice in terms of sales potential.

That is a great idea.

Great idea and make same thing to Police Amy and she comes civilian clothes?That would be very good thing.

So when will the sculpt be revealed?

Here we go...........

5f92c155-e87b-cf82.jpg

The chin is a little off I think. ;)

Wow thats a great Police Box. I wanna see more pics of that! :drool

Oh that looks fantastic! :D

That is gorgeous. Absolutely! Did you make it or did someone else make it (purpleblancmange perhaps?)

A really nice guy who used to live near me made it for me. He has a mathematician and an artist, he did clever maths stuff to work out the exact dimensions etc, so the model would be a perfect scaled down replica!
It also has a flashing light!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back