New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

We can't show any pics officially until we have approval off Karen and the BBC themselves. But stay tuned everyone we will have updates very soon.

What BC said! I could show you individually... but then I'd have to kill you then rip out your eyes and tongue, whichever you prefered. They have my children... what can I do?

Good God the suspense is killing me.

I really don't want figures of 11 or Amy but if sales of the first few helps increase the chance of a Big Chief 4th Doctor & Leela I suppose it's worth the gamble.

We can't show any pics officially until we have approval off Karen and the BBC themselves. But stay tuned everyone we will have updates very soon.

What about a Tennant doc? Any word on him?

What about a Tennant doc? Any word on him?

"BIG Chief Studios Ltd. is proud to announce a licensing deal with BBC Worldwide to produce a range of high-end collector 1:6 scale figures and 1:4 scale mixed media statues, based on the flagship TV series Doctor Who. The agreement includes rights for both the current series starring Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor and the classic series’, from the very first Doctor William Hartnell, through to David Tennant."

I'd imagine they will start on him once the finish with 11 and Co.

...so how're those cybermen coming along....

Seeing as only one person who posts in this thread actually works for BigChiefStudios....

Well i thought he might be asking about custom Cybermen( i know someone is doing them ..i forget who, i though it might be someone posting i here) and i had no idea big chief were currently working on cybermen ..sure they could have plans to make them but to ask *how are those cybermen coming along" implies they are currentyl working on them. ..are they?:dunno

Well i thought he might be asking about custom Cybermen( i know someone is doing them ..i forget who, i though it might be someone posting i here) and i had no idea big chief were currently working on cybermen ..sure they could have plans to make them but to ask *how are those cybermen coming along" implies they are currentyl working on them. ..are they?:dunno

My bad... I got mixed up with WGP's Cybermen figures :dunno

OMG... Don't start BCM off...

Move along Brendon, he said NOTHING!

No worries, the sooner they make him, the sooner he's out the way and then the intresting characters can be started on :wink1:

Bring on the 1/4 PF's I say!

That's really only my possible interest. Due to space, etc I'd have to be very selective, but an awesome 1/4 scale 'PF' of the 4th Doctor and Sarah Jane may just be to hard to resists.

I still can't believe that Lis is no longer with us :(

That's really only my possible interest. Due to space, etc I'd have to be very selective, but an awesome 1/4 scale 'PF' of the 4th Doctor and Sarah Jane may just be to hard to resists.

I still can't believe that Lis is no longer with us :(

Don't get your hopes up too high for Sarah Jane. Apparently Lis didn't like her CO figures and put the block on any others....not suprising really as the likeness was terrible.

Maybe her estate would be open to a high end figure or statue being made instead as it'd inevitably look way better than the mass market crap CO churn out.

If the likenesses and the quality is there (and the line is a success), these guys will be getting a whole lot of my money in the years to come.

There's not a single Doctor that I wouldn't buy, and not many companions or beasties that I'd skip either. This is potentially as big to me as Sideshow getting the DC license.

Of course, most Doctor Who products tend to end up being a bit pants, so we'll see...

Of course, most Doctor Who products tend to end up being a bit pants, so we'll see...

There's certainly no decent Classic era figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back