New diorama poll is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse me? What a cliché that is...........its a true one but a cliché nonetheless!!!:rotfl

Please guys its Paddy's weekend we HAVE to get drunk here and for the record I drink very little during the year as I can't stay super fit and be drunk at the same time!! :D

I too, was offended by that statement Wrath :rotfl

What we need is a little more testosterone....in the dio.'s :D I'd be shocked if we ever saw more than 3 of these choices in dio. form. I think most of these choices were put there as cannon fodder for what we all knew would be the runaway winner of this poll.

I agree but just because an individual wants one of the less popular choices, that doesnt make their vote/request a less important or worthless.

I too think the Gandalf Vs Ol Roggy would have been a clear winner in a poll, but at the end of the day, even if it won, doesnt mean SS will make it.I mean how difficult will it be considering the size/scale of each character.I'm certainly no expert but I think it would be very difficult to capture it right.
Plus personally speaking I think theres enough Balrog's and GTG's about right now, and theres the SSW Vs plaque too.
So who knows what they will choose to do?

I think the Council has a great chance of being made, even if made in sections, that would be very cool.I know I'd get them

x :D

I agree but just because an individual wants one of the less popular choices, that doesnt make their vote/request a less important or worthless.
I too think the Gandalf Vs Ol Roggy would have been a clear winner in a poll, but at the end of the day, even if it won, doesnt mean SS will make it.I mean how difficult will it be considering the size/scale of each character.I'm certainly no expert but I think it would be very difficult to capture it right.
Plus personally speaking I think theres enough Balrog's and GTG's about right now, and theres the SSW Vs plaque too.
So who knows what they will choose to do?

I think the Council has a great chance of being made, even if made in sections, that would be very cool.I know I'd get them

Of course you are right and I was not trying to imply that anyone's vote is worthless, as they are all equally important. Just saying I think SS just threw some of these choices out there knowing full well they will never be produced as a dio. Last time I looked Sam/Rosie had 20 votes so what are the odd's we'll ever see this one? Certainly it is the number one choice for some people, and their vote is as valuable as anyone else's, but at the end of the day SS is a business and they are going to do what is best for them financially. Even the Council of Elrond that you mentioned is IMO, a real longshot. It would have to be done in at least 3-4 sections at $300 a pop, and although it would make for an intriuging dio. you have to wonder how many people would be willing to drop $1000+ to own one.

Personally speaking I think whatever dio. we are going to get is already done, or at the very least near completion and it will be one that carries the momentum already created by the FB vs Eagle. :D

Of course you are right and I was not trying to imply that anyone's vote is worthless, as they are all equally important. Just saying I think SS just threw some of these choices out there knowing full well they will never be produced as a dio. Last time I looked Sam/Rosie had 20 votes so what are the odd's we'll ever see this one? Certainly it is the number one choice for some people, and their vote is as valuable as anyone else's, but at the end of the day SS is a business and they are going to do what is best for them financially. Even the Council of Elrond that you mentioned is IMO, a real longshot. It would have to be done in at least 3-4 sections at $300 a pop, and although it would make for an intriuging dio. you have to wonder how many people would be willing to drop $1000+ to own one.

Personally speaking I think whatever dio. we are going to get is already done, or at the very least near completion and it will be one that carries the momentum already created by the FB vs Eagle. :D

True, your right, its all money at the end of the day like you say, it will be intersting to see though, if they tackle the Balrog Vs Gandalf scene how they will do it.
Yeah I never thought of that,prices per piece etc, good point. As you say whatever is next will prolly already be in production anyways so we shall just have to wait and see. Watch this space.....

Your next post is 1000, mark it well my friend :duff

Edit: Damn, that was your 1000th, well, mark another one well then :drink (im not an alcoholic really,honest)

I have ZERO doubts that the GTG vs Balrog will get made. I would be utterly shocked if it didn't. I don't care how many products have been made of them this is a MUST make piece. I'd be down for the Council being made into several pieces to do it right.

I have ZERO doubts that the GTG vs Balrog will get made. I would be utterly shocked if it didn't. I don't care how many products have been made of them this is a MUST make piece. I'd be down for the Council being made into several pieces to do it right.

I bet if we do see a GTG vs. Balrog it will get bronzed fo sho!:monkey5:monkey5

I bet if we do see a GTG vs. Balrog it will get bronzed fo sho!:monkey5:monkey5

I'd still pass. I really think the Faux Bronze are just not that hot. I'm not gonna go as far as to say gimmicky but just aren't needed. SS should stick with a regular and some cool exclusive or just a regular and no exclusive.

I'd still pass. I really think the Faux Bronze are just not that hot. I'm not gonna go as far as to say gimmicky but just aren't needed. SS should stick with a regular and some cool exclusive or just a regular and no exclusive.

I would like to see an ex dio. There has not been one yet and I think we could see some really cool ones.

the balrog would work as a light up exclusive, but lets face it... ss could/would really jack up the es on either version of something like that.

i'd still buy it though

Voted for Gandalf vs. Balrog, although I would very much like to hold it just once again...

Euh... to see some non-violent diorama's I mean... :rotfl

Back