New diorama poll is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of these choices simply aren't violent enough :naughty...and Sam dancing with Rosie :confused:....gimme a break! :rolleyes:

I would like a PF of Sam carrying Frodo up the slopes of Mount Doom, but a diorama would do.

With my luck, it would be this instead:

calendar03_samwithfrodo_tn.jpg

It's strange Eowyn vs Morgul lord is above Treebeard and Frodo and Sam (and Bombadil!) when we already have that really with the Eowyn and ML statues. There'll just be a bit of base. Hell, I know I'm going to buy it anyway!

It's strange Eowyn vs Morgul lord is above Treebeard and Frodo and Sam (and Bombadil!) when we already have that really with the Eowyn and ML statues. There'll just be a bit of base. Hell, I know I'm going to buy it anyway!

Bombadil wasnt in the movie so why in the world would they even seriously make that? I can guarantee I would pass on it.

I went with Elrond et al.

That'd be a hell of a centerpiece for a coffee table!!

If I had a coffee table.....

Or a living room.....

I don't need any more furniture in my house so I didn't vote for the Balrog. (That space is reserved for a 1:6 rancor.) Eowyn and the Witch-king have been done and should wait. Frodo and Sam wouldn't be a 'vs.' piece, unless it was inside Sammath Naur before Frodo claims the ring. I would have voted for that, but I don't think that's what they meant. I voted for the Council.

I would guess they would make the Eowyn/ML somewhat different to the statues, possibly going for the moment Eowyn stabs the WK through his helm or even the instant she decapitates the Fell Beast if they want a more complicated diorama.

I voted for Sam/Frodo.

I hope we'll get to see a glimpse of the new dio during next weeks newsletter. The prospect of getting a Treebeard or Balrog has be really excited.:chew

I'd love to see a glimpse as well but I'm not holding my breath. I think it will be at least two or three weeks before we get a glimpse. Hopefully right after the next podcast. And I agree with you, those two would be my choices.

how about merry and pippen enjoying the spoils of isengard. i want a merry and pippen damnit!!!

Treebeard with Merry and Pippin I'd buy. Merry and Pippin alone, stuffing their faces with salted pork....no thanks.

On another note, anyone else notice the two most popular choices are conflict themed? Perhaps a good indication the "touchy-feely" type dio.s may be few and far between.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a glimpse as well but I'm not holding my breath. I think it will be at least two or three weeks before we get a glimpse. Hopefully right after the next podcast. And I agree with you, those two would be my choices.

That's probably a healthy decision, as the newsletter is still a few days away....:monkey1

Back