New diorama poll is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough choices....Elrond and the Council ... Eowyn vs. Witchking. But I had to vote for Sam & Frodo up Mount Doom since I've been a like broken record for 2 years on this.

That must mean a new one is on the horizion hopefully! I can't wait. I will take Eowyn vs. Witchking, a very coool scene.

GTG vs Balrog and I'm calling it now that this will be next. :)

Edit: No, I have no actual idea if this will really be next before anyone assumes anything.

Frodo and Sam aren't getting votes?

When they revealed the Frodo vs. gollum everyone was clamboring for a Frodo and Sam on Mt. Doom... what happened to that enthusiasm?

Last edited:
When they revealed the Frodo vs. gollum everyone was clamboring for a Frodo and Sam on Mt. Doom... what happened to that enthusiasm?

Yeah! I put my vote where my whining was! IF they do Sam & Frodo/Doom, then all I will wish for is the Fellowship 9. Whatever they put out after that would be gravy. Please, please, PLEEEEEZE do Sam/Frodo/Doom Sideshow!

Not alot of drama involved in this poll. I'd be shocked if the next dio. isn't Gandalf vs the Balrog...it's probably completed and ready for production!

I'm all for Gandalf vs. Balrog, but just how would they pull that off at 1/9 scale? The Balrog would be 2.5 feet tall. That's a lot of polystone.

Of all of those, I think Eowyn Vs. Morgul lord is the most likely - keeps the Versus theme that has been in every dio so far but doesn't involve a huge character that would weigh 500 lbs.

Frodo/Sam at Mount Doom has gotten alot of talk since the Weta days, Ewoyn vs Morgul Lord was done with Weta at 1/6, The Council of Elrond would be cool, but that seems like alot characters in one sculpt. Treebeard is also cool but would scale work? Awesome choices can't wait to see it.

L3.jpg

I'd love to see a ML vs Eowyn but I just can't see SS topping this 1/6 scale masterpiece! :monkey5 I voted gandalf/balrog. My second choice would be the treebeard dio.

Although I'm not collecting the diorama line, I voted Treebeard w/Merry & Pippin since this one I may consider purchasing.

Back