New diorama poll is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with the new Eagle vs FellBeast statue we could be starting a brand new set of dio scales. I would think that would be about the correct scale for a Gandalf versus Balrog. The only thing is that Gandalf would probably be about as tall as the Sandtroopers in the Look Sir Droids Dio but the Balrog would be awesome.

But if they did do the Balrog vs Gandalf in scale with the rest it would be probably over $600.

I wouldnt mind if they did an entire Balins Tomb set of 4 or 5 dios.

That's probably a healthy decision, as the newsletter is still a few days away....:monkey1

Hey Polylord is that the same newsletter that SS are going to do MUSICAL CHAIRS with in the wee small hours of the mornin?? oooh I can't wait.........can you? I wonder if I contact that kid from the 6th Sense movie and ask would he put a word in to the chaps on the "other side" for an EXACT time!!! :lol

You see the thing is, no one knows when this dio will appear not even SS!! Its all completely RANDOM weeeeeeeeeeeee!! Isn't it great? :rotfl

Hey Polylord is that the same newsletter that SS are going to do MUSICAL CHAIRS with in the wee small hours of the mornin?? oooh I can't wait.........can you? I wonder if I contact that kid from the 6th Sense movie and ask would he put a word in to the chaps on the "other side" for an EXACT time!!! :lol

You see the thing is, no one knows when this dio will appear not even SS!! Its all completely RANDOM weeeeeeeeeeeee!! Isn't it great? :rotfl

Are you drunk again or what? :lol

Seriously tho, I'm curious which one they already have in the making. I really hope it's NOT Bombadil, dancing Merry or Eowyn Vs Morgul Lord (as for me the combination of the two statues do just fine). Only time will tell, I guess.

Good! But I wouldn't, and neither would, at last check, at least 40 others!

That's wonderful. :rolleyes: Keep wishing for something that isn't gonna get made since it wasn't in the MOVIE. Last I checked the line is based on the MOVIES. Ya think that might be the reason only 40 people have voted for it compared to some of the rest? :rolleyes:

Ok Josh, no need to take that tone. Personally I would buy it as it would be unique....you don't want it so fine. It's not going to be made anyway, everyone knows that. Don't start with the arguments!

Ok Josh, no need to take that tone. Personally I would buy it as it would be unique....you don't want it so fine. It's not going to be made anyway, everyone knows that. Don't start with the arguments!

Wasn't taking any kind of a tone Frodo. Just wanted to point out that people (you included) are voting for something that isn't gonna happen. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not gonna argue with you cause I don't worry much about what you have to say Frodo. Sorry.

I'm not TRYING to argue! Why do you do that? You say you wasn't taking a tone - fine, my mistake. But why then with the personal remark? If I made a post using roll eye smilees and capitals you would say I had a tone! Chill man, take a deep breath! :peace

I'm not TRYING to argue! Why do you do that? You say you wasn't taking a tone - fine, my mistake. But why then with the personal remark? If I made a post using roll eye smilees and capitals you would say I had a tone! Chill man, take a deep breath! :peace

Using the exclamation point is taking a tone. Not sure if you're not aware of internet speak but that and all caps is considered yelling. My first post was just a statement on why would they even bother to make it and that this was a joke entry. That's all. The eyes was a way of letting you know using caps the way you did is considered (yelling/taking a tone) so I let ya know. The caps was to emphasize the line is from the movies.

Frodo you are way more high strung than I am. So I really think you need to take your own advise and chill along with taking a deep breath.

ok so it's a communication thing. I always use exclamation marks in all my typing, it's not an aggressive thing to use. Using capitals, and thus 'shouting' seems more aggressive to me, as does telling someone you don't worry about what they have to say. Either way it's such a stupid thing to argue about so let's put it down to simple misunderstanding and say sorry and make up :) Josh, I'm sorry :peace

Hang on a minute, when did I use caps in an offensive manner?? :D

Nothing? No? Oh well I've clearly done something to upset you so sorry about that...whatever that was :confused: :confused:
No to be honest I'm not too big on internet typing, I much prefer actually talking to people as that way there's no chance of silly misunderstandings such as this. I suppose if I had enough time to post an average of 32 messages a day I might get more clued up on what kind of typing is considered offensive and in danger of hurting someone :)

I didn't figure I needed to reply to your last post. My non reply wasn't meant as anything.

As far as my avg post count per day meaning anything as to what I know bout internet speak. It has nothing to do with that. I actually learned that while I was in college during one of my computer classes.

Probably. And your over-use of exclamation marks could possibly be conceived as offensive.
Fair enough Jman, you took a course, I did not, therefore I hope to learn by your example.

I want a Tom Bombadil dio!!!!!

I WANT LESS DISPLAYS OF TESTOSTERONE IN THIS THREAD !!!!

I'm sorry was that too loud:monkey3
x:D

What we need is a little more testosterone....in the dio.'s :D I'd be shocked if we ever saw more than 3 of these choices in dio. form. I think most of these choices were put there as cannon fodder for what we all knew would be the runaway winner of this poll.

Well, he IS Irish.....

Excuse me? What a cliché that is...........its a true one but a cliché nonetheless!!!:rotfl

Please guys its Paddy's weekend we HAVE to get drunk here and for the record I drink very little during the year as I can't stay super fit and be drunk at the same time!! :D

Back