New Diorama Build: Dagobah - Luke meets Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, slightly undersized from reality. Space concerns. I’m probably going to move it to the back, and build the other box closer to scale. Thanks, good eye :hi5:

It is 100% better than Yoda props [emoji4]

It’s a Catch-22 w blocking R2.

empire010.jpgzz3cd52f06.jpg
Unless the containers change from scene to scene? Either way, if it's anything like your Avengers diorama it'll be brilliant.

Unless the containers change from scene to scene? Either way, if it's anything like your Avengers diorama it'll be brilliant.

I actually noted earlier in the thread (post #29), they do swap places :lol

At the moment I'm actually portraying, the "away put your weapon" part, the one I've already made *is* in the back.

#continuity :lol

My pup had a horrible eye issue (staph infection) so project had been back-burnered...

But back at it:

ac648c242a2c57b7b6031bcdab42fc0a.jpg

Great stuff sir.

This one will look better for the scale of the lamp. The smaller first container I made will go in back. So hopefully it'll give a 'forced perspective' of depth.

If both had been full scale, the dio would definitely have been cramped/crowded. Hopefully have the bottom part completed this am.

413852053.jpg

Have to make the last square box that goes in the back......paint them all, and onward to the base/ground/leaves/trees etc :) :) :)

Other dog scratched her eye....can’t win for losing with pups lately. :duh

Back at it: functional hinge

2fc9df43a1bcbb315a12e17b07862ee6.jpg

Attached the outer 2 pieces to the top, and the middle to the bottom, and put a piece of wire thru them. Capped with filler. No real reason to do it other than "can I?" :lol

Back