New DiD Headsculpt - Dolph Lundgren?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinder91

Super Freak
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this over at OSW while looking into a Dolph headsculpt. I did a quick search over here and didn't see it mentioned yet, so I figured I would bring it up.

185242724abq7hz2e1e2bh.jpg

1852452igyfiglwsiexzsp.jpg

1852493enmaewqq2fopg2m.jpg

185257xiaiboaf0xt0rzb4.jpg

185308tufttjol8jlastib.jpg

Here's the link to the thread over there... https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...iews-discussion/635990-did-new-headscult.html

Does anyone know anything about this? I think I found the 80's Dolph I've been looking for! :yess:

It was tough to find a front shot from the same angle, but I'd say this is pretty close.

frontcopy.jpg

Looks very good. I'm hoping HT does some Rocky DX figs though. Would probably make a nice He-Man custom with a blonde mullet.

I'm glad to see so many people here see Dolph. Not sure how so many people over at OSW are seeing Dennis Leary. Maybe the eyes?

Let's just hope the sculpt gets produced unchanged and becomes available relatively soon.

That is a horrible picture. The shot of the sword blocking the middle of the face really screams Dolph to my eyes, so maybe something in the nose or mouth is losing the likeness.

Either way, I will post pics of mine when it arrives.

Back