NEW Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's movies based it's likely to be 1/4 scale PF. Will display nicely with IM movie maquette. Wonder if Thor will also get made.

that looks alot like Bucky doesn't it, or maybe it's just the gun that makes me think that.:dunno

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Not sure how much sense it'll make to have both this and the Bucky PF. It'll be interesting to see what the EX options would be. That'll prolly push Bucky owners over the fence with this one.

Or not :monkey1

And in case I'm not on here tommorrow (I mean, really, who thinks about statues on christmas day!??? :nana::nana:)

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! :wave:wave:wave:hi5:

will someone post the pic of the new Captain America that was on the back of SS calendar alittle bigger. i can see any detail with that little picture. hopefully SS will sent me one free calendar with the statue that i order that coming soon. i will definitely will have this new Captain America as part of my collection.

Bring on this guy. This better be 1/4 scale. I hope sideshow will make a red skull movie PF. The pic on the Internet of red skull in the movie is so kick ass.

i think that since sideshow made thor and destroyer then it's very possible to make cap and red skull.

Back