NEW Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll def be picking up movie Cap and hopefully the previously posted pics of movie red skull is made too because he looks SICK! A must get for thsoe who missed out on the first versions of each character :yess:

High on life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

:lol :lol :lol Nice one!

I'll def be picking up movie Cap and hopefully the previously posted pics of movie red skull is made too because he looks SICK! A must get for thsoe who missed out on the first versions of each character :yess:

Movie Red Skull simply looks BADASS! :rock :rock

I would hope within the next month. That way the announcement is before the movie at least.

I think you'll see Cap fully previewed and orderable in June and that the figure prototype itself will be at the SSC SDCC Booth in July.

Thanks everyone for that...I should have shot out a message to all my pals stating the name change. :dunno

Thanks guys! :wave

:wave Hi Mister Ski I'm still here...just with a more kick ass forum appropriate name :wink1: What I will say is I've totally been slacking on taking pics of new additions to my collection. I recently got an EX punisher comiquette and Magneto EX LSB and still haven't posted anything on it...but soon.

Anyways hi there Mister Ski :hi5:

I need 12"Cap to go with 'ol Shellhead as part of my Avengers collection. Thor is cool but not one of my favs although he is a part of the team .I might reconsider after seeing the movie.

Thanks everyone for that...I should have shot out a message to all my pals stating the name change. :dunno

:wave Hi Mister Ski I'm still here...just with a more kick ass forum appropriate name :wink1: What I will say is I've totally been slacking on taking pics of new additions to my collection. I recently got an EX punisher comiquette and Magneto EX LSB and still haven't posted anything on it...but soon.

Anyways hi there Mister Ski :hi5:

Excellent additions. Ski approved! :D

Back