NEW Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4th or 1/5th doesn't matter to me. I love the movie Cap design so much, this'll be PO'd immediately. Plus, I'm very happy with the pose he's in too:yess:

Iron Man Maquette (and Classic Comiquette) is 1/4 scale. Spiderman Comiquette is 1/4 scale. I think PFs are pretty uniformly 1/4 scale, but the ". . .quette" statues are not.

Sideshow once stated that anything that couldn't be done with materials like Iron Man or Venom, anything that didn't have mixed media would be comiquettes in 1/4 scale. Whereas those that could be mixed media would be 1/4 in PF and 1/5 in Comiquette. The Spider-Man Comiquette looks to be in 1/4 scale so that really breaks the mold, I'm sure there are others, but no all bets are off.

looks like they just tweaked it from the concept art. I honestly think this will be my most anticipated item of the entire 2011:rock
2011-Captain-America-640x960.jpg

The next Cap has to either match or surpass the PF, otherwise, it'll just slip through the cracks into forgetsville like other revisits which didn't quite make the mark with fans.

Pass for me. I'm still waiting for a classic Cap comiquette. Hoping for that and a classic or modern Thor comiquette.

Back