New Bowen Hulk web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my pride and joy:

016_zpsf9e2803b.jpg
026_zpscb745344.jpg
037_zps3e5d9530.jpg
016_zpsff7ad5b9.jpg
006_zps3898a35f.jpg
005_zps452ec295.jpg
004_zps04621d8c.jpg

Congratulations, buddy!!! And yes, I need me a Thanos too.:woo

$200?! Nice score. He is worth every penny.

Yes! Thanks guys. I was so excited when I saw him up for grabs at a local forum here in the Philippines. Immediately texted the guy and unfortunately, someone had already first dibs on him and luckily, the deal didnt go through :D

JP, which Thanos are u leaning on? The Infinity Gauntlet one or the with the Cosmic Cube? The museum looks great. Big, massive, and i love the color tone on that one.. on the other hand... the other piece does have the gauntlet ;)

Yes! Thanks guys. I was so excited when I saw him up for grabs at a local forum here in the Philippines. Immediately texted the guy and unfortunately, someone had already first dibs on him and luckily, the deal didnt go through :D

JP, which Thanos are u leaning on? The Infinity Gauntlet one or the with the Cosmic Cube? The museum looks great. Big, massive, and i love the color tone on that one.. on the other hand... the other piece does have the gauntlet ;)

That is a tough choice because Bowen knows how to produce a damn good looking Thanos.

I love the one on the Throne because it is the biggest and baddest of all, but it is too expensive.

I like the one with the gauntlet because it does stand tall and resembles the Sideshow piece, but I am not crazy about the base with the skulls ( I try to keep it kids friendly for the wife and the children).

The one with the cube is the shortest but has a lot of personality and a nice grim in his face. I only dislike the small and bare looking base.

It is going to be a tough choice when I get to it. :dunno

Last edited:
That is a tough choice because Bowen knows how to produce a damn good looking Thanos.

I love the one on the Throne because it is the biggest and baddest of all, but it is too expensive.

I like the one with the gauntlet because it does stand tall and resembles the Sideshow piece, but I am not crazy about the base with the skulls ( I try to keep it kids friendly for the wife and the children).

The one with the cube is the shortest but has a lot of personality and a nice grim in his face. I only dislike the small and bare looking base.

No wife and kids yet so skulls are a-ok for me :) I didn't realize that the cube Thanos was shorter than the gauntlet Thanos. And yes, the cube Thanos' base is soooooooooooo bad. But i really like the colors better on that one.

The Throne Thanos is a great piece. The head sculpt is out-of-this-world.

However, the Gauntlet Thanos is the most powerful statue Bowen has ever produced. Personal favorite.

the is no compromise when it comes to the IG.

The Throne Thanos is a great piece. The head sculpt is out-of-this-world.

However, the Gauntlet Thanos is the most powerful statue Bowen has ever produced. Personal favorite.

the is no compromise when it comes to the IG.

Definitely. Thanos without the gauntlet is like Wolverine without the claws or Cap without the shield. :wink1:

...We think Hulk and Thanos are pussies!...Guys run!

Last edited:
Back