• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

new biomask 1/6 predator 1 hottoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi friends
the new model 1/6 biomask. is completed. with a strong resemblance to the original biomask from the movie predator1. are very resistant paint, metallic car spray.
Perfect fit in the figure of hot toys 1 / 6 predator 1
does not protrude forward
feeling of great head, resolved. size is perfect
transparet eyes
and four cables

total price $ 39 shipped to USA

buy a mask. before selling them all.you do not repent!!!

p1060316b.jpg

p1060322k.jpg

p1060320a.jpg

to see how the mask sits the figure

dsc1202x.jpg

dsc1205l.jpg

dsc1217v.jpg

dsc1192.jpg

dsc1185i.jpg

dsc1222.jpg

dsc1213.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow

Just bought my Pred 1 and would really love one of these! Just cant make my mind up on plain or bullet damage :(

No there are no lights with these, thats what makes Hot toys sit forward to much. Just got mine, excellent. Thankyou.

Last edited:
sorry friends..if you want information send an MP. This section of the forum ... after I watch a lot of time not

in the weeks to prepare more mask

and do not have lights

thanks and sorry for the delay

Got my mask, arrived damaged but Taylerdurdem was cool and will send replacement. He is a great guy! Thanks Alejandro! :hi5:

ooo my friend endiessrain !!very thanks great friend

that's true I'll start to prepare new mak
I'm on vacation and I have a bad connection online. interested please send an MP

endiessrain -alejandro:1-1:

Back