• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

new biomask 1/6 predator 1 hottoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a copy of the original mask for years and this one looks really close. What do you guys think and do you think this is on par with the Ballyhoo version?

I had a copy of the original mask for years and this one looks really close. What do you guys think and do you think this is on par with the Ballyhoo version?

As I said on another thread I think the TD mask can be considered the Stunt mask, and Baloo's Hero mask. TD mask is really cool as well so get it if you want :)

Oh, darn it. got me.

When I first saw this, I thought it was for his new original (from his imagination) Predator mask. He posted pictures several months ago of a 1/6 scale predator mask of his own design and it looked great.

I wrote him a while back and his new mask is not available for order, yet.

BTW
I haven't had time to paint them, but I have purchased a few of his masks and they do look very good.

As I said on another thread I think the TD mask can be considered the Stunt mask, and Baloo's Hero mask. TD mask is really cool as well so get it if you want :)

Hi, sorry to ask u this, But, what do u mean by Stunt mask and Hero mask? And who's baloo? Thanks.

So yeah, I ordered a mask about a month ago and still have not gotten it. Contacted 3 days ago, has been online since then with no response. Guy seems like a legit board member and I have not seen any complaints so far. I am trying not to jump to conclusions and please people don't jump all over my case for questioning by others past experiences.

Guess my question is how long did it take others to receive a mask after they paid for it? Don't mind the wait but after nearly a month, requesting some info on when it was shipped( all I need really is the date it was shipped out to give an idea)...no response does not sit well with me.

Back