new Alien Warrior by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aliens-alien-warrior-statue-200469-05.jpg
aliens-alien-warrior-statue-200469-23.jpg
aliens-alien-warrior-statue-200469-24.jpg

Looks like he's sneaking up on someone like a cartoon villain. Really hate the pose and design on this, just as I did the Big Chap doing its best Boris Karloff Mummy impression. The designs lately, I just don't know what Sideshow are thinking, to be honest. And as for accuracy, don't even get me started. It's a weird situation when these things seem to be getting even less accurate over time, rather than more.

Still, happy collecting to those who do like them, but they definitely aren't to this particular Alien fans taste.

I'll probably grab the egg, though, so that's something, I guess... :lol

I love this but I bet it's going to be a plastic alien which means pass for me. :(

Why are the mouth tendons on this and the Internecivus Raptus statue sculpted to be so far back on the cheek? Looks like a crude dinosaur.

Or HT's 2009 Big Chap figure. :lol

Love this item and pose! Looks amazing in the new images. Heres hoping to have an amazing dOG ALIEN next with proper snarling lips like the cover on the cinefex magazine.

I like absolutely nothing about this.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*Clap*

Well. Said.

This piece is just so....ungh. WHY even bother if you're going to half-ass it THIS much?!

IMO, they totally phoned this one in and just wanted to kick out another Alien on a smaller scale. Which, fine, I get it - not everyone can afford $469 for a single piece so a smaller scale piece at a lower price point would make....oh...oh wait.....

Also...do we know what the materials are for this? Is this polystone or is this plastic?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*Clap*

Well. Said.

This piece is just so....ungh. WHY even bother if you're going to half-ass it THIS much?!

IMO, they totally phoned this one in and just wanted to kick out another Alien on a smaller scale. Which, fine, I get it - not everyone can afford $469 for a single piece so a smaller scale piece at a lower price point would make....oh...oh wait.....

Also...do we know what the materials are for this? Is this polystone or is this plastic?

I don't like this piece either, but lets be honest, a 1/4 scale Alien piece wouldn't even be close to this price. Would be around the $1000 mark by today's prices. I think the price is still expensive, but I also think just about everything else Sideshow releases is expensive as well, with PF's nearing the $600 mark.

This piece would've been created to give people cheaper and smaller options, for those that want them.

Back