new Alien Warrior by Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's surfing on a slice of rotten bologna. Or a mussel . . . And I seem to recall the Alien Warrior back then was also surfing on an ambiguous mass . . .
. . . Base much to similar to their first surfing 1:5

Follow the bouncing ball . . . "I wish they all could be Calienfornia girls" . . .

I hate to say it but sideshow rarely impress me nowadays. This just looks a bit cheap to me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A lot not liking this but I think the design is a bit better then the jesus pose from the Alien Big Chap but that's just me.

First, it was the Wolf LSB with the nads on the base...

SS200250_5.jpg

..... now, it's this Alien Warrior base with a camel toe...

MFbEn8j.png

WTF is going on over there?

Hahaha ^^

I'm not feeling anything from the waste down on this, it looks like some took a decent palisades style bust and badly added to it, that base is horrendous

I don't collect 1/5 scale so I would be passing anyway. But I have to say, I like absolutely nothing about this. I don't understand their art design at all these days.

I don't collect 1/5 scale so I would be passing anyway. But I have to say, I like absolutely nothing about this. I don't understand their art design at all these days.

The art design shows really poor understanding of the movie and creature. The tail is over twice as long as it should be. The back pipes are all too long in relation to the spine and head. They copied the surfing pose everyone loved last time except now it's a **** (yeah censor that) Dastardly pose. The base is purple, just like the movie.
Anyone considering this line based on budget is probably just better off getting one kick ass P1 or XM piece over 3 or 4 of whatever these are.

The art design shows really poor understanding of the movie and creature. The tail is over twice as long as it should be. The back pipes are all too long in relation to the spine and head. They copied the surfing pose everyone loved last time except now it's a **** (yeah censor that) Dastardly pose. The base is purple, just like the movie.
Anyone considering this line based on budget is probably just better off getting one kick ass P1 or XM piece over 3 or 4 of whatever these are.

The price of the P1 statues remains to be seen, but yeah, that is how I'm looking at things these days. Regardless, I'll just say that this one isn't for me.

Posted today on SF...
Igo said:
I cant confirm or deny anything specific, but the success of the Alien King definitely helped open some creative doors... something awesome is coming...
I'm guessing they also consider this 'Awesome'.

That's the same Sideshow fella who said the extras on the 1:4 P2 maquette were awesome - guess we'll see.

$500-shipped for a 1/5 scale display piece made out of plastic. Is this where we are in 2017? And what is the deal with that tail length?!

Back