New ALIEN Statue from Yoshihiko Sano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6133007005_9ce32a9eb2_b.jpg

6133553314_39b61f53a3_b.jpg

6133553558_f04af175cd_b.jpg

6133549654_bf674e890c_b.jpg

6133007919_76529a3402_b.jpg

I was lucky enough at first to be able to reserve one of these busts -- but I decided to cancel in case there was a full bodied alien - I'm glad I did, because I don't know if I'd be able to get the statue after having bought the bust -- not with my other collections, so I had to make that really tough decision to pass -- I'm just happy they are finally offering the full bodied version in 1/5 scale -- same scale as the Tsukuda....though the Roswell piece is taller =)

The busts are all long gone. But the current owners can always sell it on eBay or wherever and whenever they want. Limited at 100 pcs, I don't see the owners(mostly collectors in Japan) will sell it anytime soon. I know I'm not.

It's another story if a life size from Sano is coming, which is not impossible but it's not happening, for now.

The busts are all long gone. But the current owners can always sell it on eBay or wherever and whenever they want. Limited at 100 pcs, I don't see the owners(mostly collectors in Japan) will sell it anytime soon. I know I'm not.

It's another story if a life size from Sano is coming, which is not impossible but it's not happening, for now.

oooh lifesize...

I'm happy for now with the 1/5 -- I was kinda hoping it's be the same scale as the Marmit since it's more accurate...I like my Marmit, but I LOOOVE the Sano sculpt...happy that it's not only licensed, but probably the best sculpt I've ever seen -- and even though the lifesize statue seems to be lacking them, I'd really like for him to add the elbow spikes -- seems incomplete without 'em

Is the 1/5 sold out? ____, I haven't seen this thread for a month. I hope I can still snag a 1/5. This would be my Alien centerpiece.

BB

Is the 1/5 sold out? ____, I haven't seen this thread for a month. I hope I can still snag a 1/5. This would be my Alien centerpiece.
BB

The 1/5 hasn't been released yet ... we are all waiting on the edge of our seat for a pre-order and price announcement. Hopefully we will get one by end of year :panic:

so are these more accurate then the 1/4 SS maquette? The head portion of it anyways............

Back