New ALIEN Statue from Yoshihiko Sano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol ... :exactly:

alien-eeek.jpg

congrads on the order man :rock:

Looks so cool :hi5:

Okay, just outta curiosity.

Who pre~ordered one so far and which 'version' did you get?

So far I think I read..

Playa7: Special Ver.
AlienHelm: Special Ver.
Demorathis: Normal Ver.
Silent Surfer: Kit Ver.
THX217: ???
Sabres:???

Did I miss anybody?. Who else has one on PO and what version are you getting?

Sig. Special + Kit Ver.

I had the regular ordered until tonight when I got that email about the kit. Reg. cancelled.

Sweet~ Congrats!

Ordered the Special Version and currently deciding whether to keep my pre-order for Sideshows big chap. The Sideshow pose just looks odd, its like the ALIEN spotted a mouse and is like "EEK!!"

Yup.

Looks great. Look forward to seeing those in hand pictures. for me though the pose is just way too static.

For this particular piece, static pose is all we need at this point. :D

LOL! :goodpost:

I ordered from Hobby Search.

Noice!!

Last edited:
Damn, I hadn't been paying much attention to this thread because I knew I couldn't afford the statue..but now I've seen all the pics and my heart is broken. :(

Damn, I hadn't been paying much attention to this thread because I knew I couldn't afford the statue..but now I've seen all the pics and my heart is broken. :(

Just sell and buy. That what I will do. Not sure for what , but I can see others are selling some of their pieces now.

You know you want this.

I want that, but it's definitely out of my price range. Maybe, if I didn't have the SS Big Chap paid for already, but even then, I like the Sideshow version anyway, and think it will display very well with the previous Aliens maquette. Don't get me wrong, this Sano is a thing of beauty...

What scale is this one again?

I'm so not looking forward to figuring out how I'm going to paint that inner skull pattern on a featureless surface.:monkey2

:lol Seriously, it's gonna suck and very rewarding for you. You'll definitely need some precision(pre-cut) maskings to take care of it.

Here's a shot the 1/3 bust. Let me know if you need more shots.

The 1/5 Alien Statue (from Yoshihiko Sano) Pre~Order list.

Here's the list so far..

THX217: Sig. Special + Kit Ver.
Playa7: Special Ver.
AlienHelm: Special Ver.
Kes: Special Ver.
Demorathis: Normal Ver.
Sabres: Normal Ver.
Silent Surfer: Kit Ver.

Anybody else?

C'mon guys!! You know you want one of these!! :lol

Last edited:
:lol Seriously, it's gonna suck and very rewarding for you. You'll definitely need some precision(pre-cut) maskings to take care of it.

Here's a shot the 1/3 bust. Let me know if you need more shots.

That's a great shot. Yes, I'll take any skull shots like that you've got. Thanks!

Oh yeah, baby!

Hello, Nathan.
Thank you for your payment.

We will be able to ship your order in the end of Nov.
I predict you will receive the box at the beginning of Dec.

I will send you e-mail once get the tracking info for the shipment.

I appreciate your understanding.

Thank you.

Yumiko Maki

I really wanna get this, but the 1K mark is where our GST kicks in and things get ugly with customs.

Still some time to think about it, I guess.

Back