New ALIEN Statue from Yoshihiko Sano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_514676_28070095_0.jpg

Front view looks awesome. Head size looks good to me ... aint looking bad at all. wish these were hi-res images, anyone have bigger images?

Loving it ... ! :cool:

Last edited:
img_514676_28070095_0.jpg

Front view looks awesome. Head size looks perfect to me. ( wish these were hi-res images, anyone have bigger images? )

Loving it ...

Bigger images earlier in the, thread and also at hobbysearch site... the link
is a page or two back...

Question about Hobby Search website:

When are they expecting everyone to pay for this pre~order in full?

When it actually ships?

Thanks guys.

I'm really wanting to get one but, it all boils down to the timing of the final payment for me.

From Hobby Search's order confirmation.

"* If you chose PayPal as the payment option, you need to make the payment within three days of receiving the "PayPal Payment Request" email from us.
In the case of already-released items, we will send the "PayPal Payment Request"
email a couple of days after the order is placed.
In the case of pre-order items, we will send the "PayPal Payment Request" after the release of the item.

* Please note that preorders cannot be cancelled once they are in stock. (We will send an email notice of arrival.)

The amount shown above is the total cost of items excluding shipping. Please note that the shipping cost will be added to the total and charged to your account additionally.
You will receive the total amount of the order including shipping at the time of shipment."

From Hobby Search's order confirmation.

"* If you chose PayPal as the payment option, you need to make the payment within three days of receiving the "PayPal Payment Request" email from us.
In the case of already-released items, we will send the "PayPal Payment Request"
email a couple of days after the order is placed.
In the case of pre-order items, we will send the "PayPal Payment Request" after the release of the item.

* Please note that preorders cannot be cancelled once they are in stock. (We will send an email notice of arrival.)

The amount shown above is the total cost of items excluding shipping. Please note that the shipping cost will be added to the total and charged to your account additionally.
You will receive the total amount of the order including shipping at the time of shipment."

Thanks bro.

With this last statement it looks like I have until around late January to save for this. :yess:

Yup lots of time to save ... this piece is def the one to get like you said over on the "Big Chap" thread this one is def the museum piece one must have ... :cool:

Yup lots of time to save ... this piece is def the one to get like you said over on the "Big Chap" thread this one is def the museum piece one must have ... :cool:

I agree..

That's why I went ahead and Pre~Ordered the Special Version of this Sano piece last night! :wink1:

I figured that if I really can't decide on which one to actually get, then why not get em' both? :lol .. My GF is gonna kill me now.. :thwak

Next year is gonna be a great one for Alien fans. I can feel it already. I'm soooo hyped for all these new Big Chaps!! :yess:

Thank you to whoever posted the email address of Yumiko Maki at Roswell. I sent an email last week, and I just got this back:

Hello, Nathan.
Thank you for your inquiry.
I am Yumiko Maki of Roswell Japan.

Now, we can accept your order of the Sano Big Chap full figure statue kit.
However, it is very popular kit, so it is almost the end.
We will give the priority to the customers who sent payment.

Here is your price quote.

Resin Kit---------------JPY28,000
Shipping-----------------JPY5,400
----------------------------------
  The total      JPY33,400

I just saved half the money of the regular version, and it's going to end up looking better than the special version.

My 33 year wait for the perfect representation of the Big Chap Alien is now over.:thud:

BTW, it came out to about $450.

Okay, just outta curiosity.

Who pre~ordered one so far and which 'version' did you get?

So far I think I read..

Playa7: Special Ver.
AlienHelm: Special Ver.
Demorathis: Normal Ver.
Silent Surfer: Kit Ver.
THX217: ???
Sabres:???

Did I miss anybody?. Who else has one on PO and what version are you getting?

Ordered the Special Version and currently deciding whether to keep my pre-order for Sideshows big chap. The Sideshow pose just looks odd, its like the ALIEN spotted a mouse and is like "EEK!!"

Looks great. Look forward to seeing those in hand pictures. for me though the pose is just way too static.

Ordered the Special Version and currently deciding whether to keep my pre-order for Sideshows big chap. The Sideshow pose just looks odd, its like the ALIEN spotted a mouse and is like "EEK!!"

:lol ... :exactly:

alien-eeek.jpg

congrads on the order man :rock:

Last edited:
Okay, just outta curiosity.

Who pre~ordered one so far and which 'version' did you get?

So far I think I read..

Playa7: Special Ver.
AlienHelm: Special Ver.
Demorathis: Normal Ver.
Silent Surfer: Kit Ver.
THX217: ???
Sabres:???

Did I miss anybody?. Who else has one on PO and what version are you getting?

I pre-ordered the regular version.

Back