New 1/6th suit at Toys2.net (Hot Toys Tony Stark jericho suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, i'm getting my mark 3 iron man any day now, and obviously i'm gonna do a tony stark figure to go alongside it (why wouldn't you?) but my question isn't about suits or true type bodies, well it kinda is, has anyone else here thought about customising the true type so that he has his arc reactor in it's chest? Then display him in a wife beater with it on? I'm thinking about doing that anyway and having different options for costumes, relaxed casual tony with his arc reactor glowing through (or possibly building the mark 1 costume) and then a suit to cover it up too for formal wear lol anyone thought of doing this instead? I'd love to see pics if you have

A few people have put the arc reactor from the Mk.2 in a TT chest. I've seen at least 2 sell on ebay from the same seller. It looks good but not so much with the suit.

I'm pretty sure someone here did it with a sleevless shirt and the repulsor glove on his arm.

Ah, i see, still may give it a go, was thinking of making the arc reactor myself, but i guess that'd be the easiest way to use the spare proof that tony has a heart reactor, although i wouldn't want to take that apart.....i'll keep you guys posted, so many projects and so little time.

i might be a little late on this but im looking to get the hot toys men suit for stark, anyone know if its still available anywhere, tried looking everyone but cant find it, or else any other alternatives, really need to get this suit...

i might be a little late on this but im looking to get the hot toys men suit for stark, anyone know if its still available anywhere, tried looking everyone but cant find it, or else any other alternatives, really need to get this suit...

gone long time ago!!!:(

i have one
its used and no longer has the belt though.
but i still have the box and the neck post.
pm me if your interested :)

I know this post is quite old but I didn't want to leave this without a comment:

That Hot Toys Men's Suit looks like crap. The collar/tie is unacceptable.

Think this suit can look great, also if you just don't close it and get it a a kind of casual pose:

picture.php

(...)

Last edited:
Back