New 1/6 DC Stuff from medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
superman looks poor as does harley quinn. catwoman is passable but not enough there to sway me from sideshow's upcoming figure. the black 'hush' batman looks ok but if you have last years release this one isn't necessary for me. DKR batman is a definite maybe for me. if i see him for less than $150 i can see myself biting.

Previews will be showing and making available to preorder the Medicom Dark Knight Returns Batman in their December issue:

141681_544127_21.jpg

Frank Miller redefined Batman with his best-selling graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns. Miller's Batman was a fifty-five year-old man, coming out of retirement to wrest his city back from the crime and grime that has choked away its life. Medicom recreates Miller's version of Gotham's caped crusader with the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Real Action Hero Figure, an impressive 12" tall figure with real fabric clothing. This Batman figure will make any fan feel like Gotham City's champion is back!

Can't wait to get this. :yess:

Shown on Toyark website:

RAH-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-1.jpg

RAH-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-2.jpg

RAH-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-3.jpg

RAH-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-4.jpg

RAH-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-5.jpg

I think the head sculpt, belts, boots gloves and even body are perfect.
I don't think anyone will complain about skinny legs like the Hush Batman had.
I think the cape is designed to give a hunched over look. I'll have to see how that works in person.
The only issue I have is with the vinyl suit.
but I am definitely getting this anyway :yess:

Last edited:
:goodpost: Alan!

The body looks a tad slim, but I love how loose the suit looks, definitely the best figure of the bunch.

Usually how long does Medicom take from PO to release?

This pic looks badass:

RAH_Batman_Dark_Knight_Returns_04__scaled_800.jpg

:goodpost: Alan!

The body looks a tad slim, but I love how loose the suit looks, definitely the best figure of the bunch.

Usually how long does Medicom take from PO to release?

This pic looks badass:

RAH-Dark-Knight-Returns-Batman-4.jpg

I think all of the pictures look like he just stepped off the comic pages.
I could be wrong but I believe it was listed on Diamond Comics lists it as being an August release.

Not my favorite Bats look, but, my favorite Bats story, and my favorite Bats movie. So glad they did it over two releases, realizing a great version of the story.
I will have to get this, and it becomes my first medicom figure.

What material are the suits made of? I wonder if owners of the Hush Batman experienced issues with the suit.

this figure really does look great. no complaints except the cape. not sure i'm feelin the material. does look a tad raggedy. other than that, I think i'm in on this as well. they gotta make robin to accompany him as well.

Back