New 1/6 DC Stuff from medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more pictures from the Medicom exhibition.

Even with the shiny costume, I still like that Dark Knight Returns Batman and will most likely purchase it.

The Hush Superman looks too anime for me and is an easy pass.

1009912_675734562442460_387702000_n.jpg

medicom-5-562x800.jpg

1010268_675734565775793_1304948263_n.jpg

1000546_675734572442459_92826562_n.jpg

1013429_675734685775781_299960465_n.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like any of these.

I'll be hunting down some old Real Action Heroes, like Space Pirate Cobra, Lady, and Motoko Kusanagi, but not much else.

Gotta check out if they ever released a Deunan Knute and Briareos, too.

If anyone made a BTAS Bat, the Interwebs would explode.

You just shut yer' dirty little mouth...we won't have that kind of talk here:rotfl

Seriously, IMO this should be a no-brainer for Medicom. Some might not care for the vinyl outfits, but if Medicom did it for BTAS("all" versions of the series), I believe it would work REALLY well! Think about it...big torso's and skinny legs! Animated renditions are where they excel and Bruce Timm's designs would shine in rendering.

Is that supposed to be the "For Tomorrow" Jim Lee Superman? Doesn't look too great.

The vinyl suits just look ridiculous for these figures. They were better off sticking to cloth.

Will be picking all three of these figures!!!!
Medicom is back!!! Wish list--to start John Stewart green lantern, and flash,

Other than Superman the head sculpts look pretty good, but the bodies and outfits are horrible. It almost seems like Medicom got the heads right (except the afore mentioned Superman) and Sideshow got the bodies and tailoring down for the most part.

The only one I care about is TDKR Batman, he looks decent for a price range of around $150.

Supes looks so bad, I mean, seems they didn't put any love to it, definitely will wait on the SSC's, that one looks gorgeous.

I guess I'm blind because these just look bad to me. My biggest issue is with the suits. So loose and looks like it doesn't fit right. Harley and cat woman look like Barbie dolls. I think ill be headed with SSC on their DC lineup. Thanks for the pics guys. The stock photos on bbts made them look much nicer than they really are.

Back