Action Figure Netflix Marvel figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Netflix seems like such an obvious choice for Hot Toys.
The shows are definitely geared towards adults and so are 1/6 HT figures.
Yet obviously you can't compare a TV show to a feature film with worldwide theatrical release.
ESPECIALLY if it's a show for mature audience.
There's little to no chances unless these characters would play some part in any of future Marvel Studios films.

I'd love to see a little 'piece of silver for Judas Stark' scene for Daredevil in Civil War, won't happen though :(

Too bad Hot Toys wasn't announced. I'm not particularly interested in anything else. But, the quality of the Netflix Marvel stuff is so far above and beyond all the other comic TV shows, and even movies out there, that I would probably be tempted even by a street clothes Matt Murdock, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage, and I usually stay away from the comic movie stuff apart from the heavy hitters from the comics.

Hasbro is cool, but I wonder what Sideshow and Diamond Select are making? 1/6? PFs? Select figures? Busts/banks? I hope HT gets a taste too. Need a 1/6 black suit Daredevil as well as a Bernthal Punisher.
Diamond products could include Marvel Select figures (I think likely), Minimates (a possibility, a DD box set being most likely), and then maybe vinyl banks, bottle openers, pizza cutters, stuff like that (I'm not sure that would fit so much with these shows).

Loved both Daredevil and Jessica Jones so far from Netflix. I don't think I'd shell out the big bucks for Hot Toys' figures, but I would definitely pick up a set of Marvel Legends figures from these shows.

Back