Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suggest you may press the wire towards the body a little bit at the position of the third button. The wire is just too straight and make the third button look like being opened

kato i actually can't!:dunno ..the wire inside the coat seems to start halfway down his chest so it's very difficult to get the top of the wire to lay flat, i can also feel the pointy tip of the wire trough the coat and this worries me!:(

..sorry i don't like to be complaining but these things really bug me, especially on a $600 figure!

100_1692.jpg

100_1691.jpg

You can clearly see the top of the wire in these pics, i'm not sure it that's where you intended it to end Kato but i find it very difficult to keep the coat naturally closed this way.

Can someone post pics of the entire coat just hanging down? No posing. I'm curious to see if the coat hangs naturally.

Had a go at doing that.... i did not succeed!:slap ..it was a very quick attempt mind you ,maybe with more time it can be done but it's hard making that wire look like it's not there.

kato i actually can't!:dunno ..the wire inside the coat seems to start halfway down his chest so it's very difficult to get the top of the wire to lay flat, i can also feel the pointy tip of the wire trough the coat and this worries me!:(

..sorry i don't like to be complaining but these things really bug me, especially on a $600 figure!

100_1692.jpg

100_1691.jpg

You can clearly see the top of the wire in these pics, i'm not sure it that's where you intended it to end Kato but i find it very difficult to keep the coat naturally closed this way.

I suggest you should send the jacket back to me and let me fix it for you. I will take a picture with the same posture before I send it back you.

Kato

You can get wired coats to lay fairly naturally with a little futzing, and it's nice to have the option to go with a more dynamic pose. I wired the bottom of my Knight Runner coat and I think it lays pretty nicely.

_MG_3186.jpg

Here are some quick pics I took of mine, didn't play that much with the coat though. It sometimes requires adjustment when posing or it can open but it looks great. Really need those glasses :gah: Will take better pics when I receive my replacements. Hope you like.

neo4.jpg

neo3.jpg

neo2.jpg

neo1.jpg

neo5.jpg

neo8.jpg

What is the reason pls ? :gah:

I just loved the way the coat hung without the wire in it. It seems by looking at some of the recent photos, the wire takes that away. It's just my opinion Kato please don't take offense. :pray:

This is what I mean....
This is exactly how I would pose my Neo. Looks great!!!:yess:
cimg2264.jpg

As oppose to this.....
neo5.jpg

I just loved the way the coat hung without the wire in it. It seems by looking at some of the recent photos, the wire takes that away. It's just my opinion Kato please don't take offense. :pray:

I think that can be achieved with lots of manipulation of the wire. I didn't really spend time with it. I will play with it more and try to see if I can make it look more like the original pic.

hey dagoberto thanks for posting those pics! he looks great!
once again I apologize about the sunglasses, those replacements will go out asap, but in the meanwhile, at least you'll have some weeks to pose Neo without the sunglasses ;)

Mystolle, thanks for those pics. This thing is absolutely amazing, I'm so glad I pre ordered!

private message has been sent out to all those with outstanding balances for the neo figure ! the rest of the figures (and unpainted heads) will ship very soon now, good news

private message has been sent out to all those with outstanding balances for the neo figure ! the rest of the figures (and unpainted heads) will ship very soon now, good news

Frickin' fantastic! Can't wait for my painted sculpt :)

Back