Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually ..screw Neo! ...i want a Razy figure!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZq6GIlR9oY"]YouTube - ‪Britains Got Talent 2011 - Semi Final 5 - Razy Gogonea (With Judges Comments)‬‏[/ame]

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
unpainted heads will be $40 + shipping (unpainted sunglasses included)

This is not completely confirmed, but this is what I am aiming for.
The outfit set will be $270-300 (depending on final quantities)

If there are less than 20 orders for the outfit (including full figure orders)
outfit set will be $300.
(Jacket and pants, both tailored by Kato.E)

If there are 20 orders or more for the outfit (including full figure orders), the outfit set will be $270.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

when will you be taking payment for the outfit?
Im intrested but broke till the end of july lol.

when will you be taking payment for the outfit?
Im intrested but broke till the end of july lol.

I would like to take in deposits pretty soon (25%)
because as soon as I have a somewhat estimate for quantities, I can pass that along to Kato.E and he can begin the outfit production

Currently, I'm waiting on a few things before I do this early preorder, such as pictures of the sculpt painted (prototype).

Hope this helps,

Daniel

because as soon as I have a somewhat estimate for quantities, I can pass that along to Kato.E and he can begin the outfit production

Currently, I'm waiting on a few things before I do this early preorder, such as pictures of the sculpt painted (prototype).

Hope this helps,

Daniel

well count me in for a unpainted head and outfit as long as i can pay the full balance the end of july. I can pay the deposit whenever your ready.

Thanks for the help

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Do we have a final price yet on the full figure?

the target price is $600 but we are still working out some details,
It could be slightly more or less,
especially since the HT TT advanced caucasian body is difficult (and more expensive) to find at the moment, accessories are still being made, etc.

What if we want a full figure but can prove our own advanced TT?? Will we have that option?

Hi, if there is anyone else who would like this,
I will provide this as an option as well because of the obvious shortage of actual HT TT adv. caucasian bodies.

This would subtract $50 from the total price,
and for international orders this could have an effect on shipping costs as well :)

However, there will be no exchanges for the outfits by Kato.E or repaints by Sean Ho.
If there is a problem with the order, you can ask me directly and we can discuss what we can do about it.
I will inspect the quality again (after Kato and Sean) as usual when I am putting the figures together.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Run to us Neo...
neo.gif

hey guys a quick update:

pictures of the sunglasses in progress.
Sculpted by Sean Ho
Lenses are finished (they will be assembled later)
sunglasses1.jpg

The head sculpt in the picture is a test casting and obviously NOT the final sculpt

Custom Kung Fu hand, customized by Sean Ho:
kungfuhand.jpg

Pre-order update:
I am aiming to ship the full figures out in Mid-August because I am moving around and I want to send them out before I move (because it'd be expensive to ship around supplies).

As soon as I get pictures of the Painted Prototype for ya'll to see,
I will have ONE WEEK of PREORDERS.

This could be as early as JULY 1st.

Only a 25% deposit will be due
(full payment is due 2 weeks later, when the final prototype will be assembled with pictures)
but you must pre-order during this one week period to be guaranteed a figure.
I will have to give Sean and Kato the final quantities on painted heads and outfits during this time.

Individual outfit sets, painted heads, some accessories, and full figures will be available for pre-order during this time.
The head sculpts (and sunglasses) will also be up and ready for pre-order.

Everyone on the Interest List will be sent a PM when the official Pre-Order starts

Last edited:
Everything looks great mate. Love the hand and the headsculpt.

Will the 25% deposit be refundable in the event you change your mind after seeing the final pictures?

Also, the scale of headsculpts is a big issue for me personally, would it be possible to get pictures showing the scale, maybe showing it alongside some other heads?

Cheers

Hi platty,

good question,

the deposit will definitely be NON-refundable,
because I am sending Kato and Sean the final quantity numbers for the outfit and painted heads as soon as I receive the deposits.

I need the deposits so that I can rest assured that Kato and Sean will be paid for their contributions in the project and so that I can plan all the parts in advance.

After the pre-order period, I made order 1-2 more extra figures just in case,
but like-wise with the Morpheus figure, once the mass quantity outfits have been made, it will be very difficult (and more expensive) to get it afterwards.

I can have Sean Ho take a picture of the sculpt next to measuring tape next opportunity I get but Kato has already taken pictures of the sculpt with his outfit on a HT TT Adv. if that helps you get a better idea of the sculpt scale/size. I also kept it in very close scale with my previous Morpheus sculpt since they will go together.
Here is a picture I took BEFORE the Sean HO edits
6.jpg

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Back