Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That actually does sound like a good idea,
the only problem is Kato has insisted before that he wants the head to be WITHOUT-neck and so I'd still have to find the caucasian color neck joint. There are some on eBay but a lot of them are not actually made by Hot Toys, but by other companies that make imitations of them.

The new narrow version seems promisingly, but it's still a narrow version so it will not work.

hm....

perhaps we may have to go with WITH-NECK if I cannot find a good supplier for the caucasian adv. body type.
What are you thoughts, Kato?

I will go for the neck version for my fullset if it's possible! I really HATE sculpt without neck! It kills all the realism for me :)

for those only interested in the head or outfit,
those will be available as usual.

There will be two unpainted head versions (with neck and without) *glasses included
and two painted head only versions (with neck and without).
*glasses included

There will also be an outfit only set.

However,
There will be an early preorder for these things because
I need to know the final quantities for how many PAINTED HEADS (with neck and without neck) and how many OUTFITS
since
Sean Ho and Kato.E need to know these numbers BEFORE hand so that they can work on them all at once.

I will have an "early" pre-order (one week long) before I give Kato.E and Sean Ho the FINAL QUANTITIES for painted heads and outfits. (non-refundable deposits will be due)

Therefore, for those who want a WITH NECK version of the FULL FIGURE, that is definitely possible
but please note that I will have to know in advance. That is why I will be requiring a deposit.

No.. for Matrix Reload it is fine to hv with neck HS!

Again.. people who want this figure and want to hv the best looking, I will suggest them to sand the shoulder and upper arms as far as possible.

That actually does sound like a good idea,
the only problem is Kato has insisted before that he wants the head to be WITHOUT-neck and so I'd still have to find the caucasian color neck joint. There are some on eBay but a lot of them are not actually made by Hot Toys, but by other companies that make imitations of them.

The new narrow version seems promisingly, but it's still a narrow version so it will not work.

hm....

perhaps we may have to go with WITH-NECK if I cannot find a good supplier for the caucasian adv. body type.
What are you thoughts, Kato?

No.. for Matrix Reload it is fine to hv with neck HS!

Again.. people who want this figure and want to hv the best looking, I will suggest them to sand the shoulder and upper arms as far as possible.

What do you think about using the African American Adv. figure for the body? They are easier to find right now, and technically, no part of the body will show with this outfit, especially if the head sculpt is WITH NECK. :)

What do you think about using the African American Adv. figure for the body? They are easier to find right now, and technically, no part of the body will show with this outfit, especially if the head sculpt is WITH NECK. :)

It needs to pay attention to the forearms at they will will be visible when the arms is raised

sorry you may have said this on a previous post but will you be selling any umpainted heads and outfits o there own?
If yes what will the price be please? As this option may be in my price range.

sorry you may have said this on a previous post but will you be selling any umpainted heads and outfits o there own?
If yes what will the price be please? As this option may be in my price range.
unpainted heads will be $40 + shipping (unpainted sunglasses included)

This is not completely confirmed, but this is what I am aiming for.
The outfit set will be $270-300 (depending on final quantities)

If there are less than 20 orders for the outfit (including full figure orders)
outfit set will be $300.
(Jacket and pants, both tailored by Kato.E)

If there are 20 orders or more for the outfit (including full figure orders), the outfit set will be $270.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Glasses? What glasses?

Sean Ho is sculpting accurate sunglasses for the figure, just like with Morpheus :exactly:

Hey Daniel, any estimate as to how much a painted sculpt (with painted sunglasses) might be? I just want to make sure I budget accordingly :duff

Sean Ho is sculpting accurate sunglasses for the figure, just like with Morpheus :exactly:

Hey Daniel, any estimate as to how much a painted sculpt (with painted sunglasses) might be? I just want to make sure I budget accordingly :duff

I estimate $150 plus shipping

Back