Neo from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TT advanced for Neo? Surprising considering how lean and lanky Neo is that you chose this since it's a muscular body, especially the thighs which are very thick.

Once again,
Kato.E has said that the HT TT advanced is the only body type that is has the best human proportions...?

But even so,
finding ANY HT TT body may be difficult at the moment unless they release the new versions already... :(

any suggestions?

TT advanced for Neo? Surprising considering how lean and lanky Neo is that you chose this since it's a muscular body, especially the thighs which are very thick.

Just one simple question, I am using TT advance body for ALL OF MY WORK. Hv you found any fitting problem in my pictures?:wave
Only the upper arms are quite muscular but it can be easily fixed by sanding it.

Just take off the thigh additional parts as almost all hottoys body are using the same thighs.

Just one simple question, I am using TT advance body for ALL OF MY WORK. Hv you found any fitting problem in my pictures?:wave
Only the upper arms are quite muscular but it can be easily fixed by sanding it.

Just take off the thigh additional parts as almost all hottoys body are using the same thighs.

Did not know that! :slap :slap :slap

I wasn't making a complaint btw just was an observation! :lecture :lol

And to answer your question, your pictures rock! Keep up the great work :rock

Did not know that! :slap :slap :slap

I wasn't making a complaint btw just was an observation! :lecture :lol

And to answer your question, your pictures rock! Keep up the great work :rock

Up to now there are only 2 bodys are the best so far :

1. Hottoys Royce/wolverine body
2. Hottoys TT advance body.

Daniel, did Sean only alter the chin area and smooth the sculpt a bit? Just shows you how close you got the sculpt mate. Top work!

mg0483.jpg

Hold on, is this what the final full figure will look like?

If it is...I may have to get on the list!!!!!!

Exactly! A lot of you guys have this mentality that the advanced is this super buff body! It's not. I'm using an advanced for my lobby scene Neo and it looks perfect.

Daniel, did Sean only alter the chin area and smooth the sculpt a bit? Just shows you how close you got the sculpt mate. Top work!

Yes, from what I know,
he lengthened the chin, centered the hairline, thinner eyebrows
smoothened out the skin texture, and a few small edits here and there

and I think those small changes still helped the sculpt out significantly ;)

I hv visited Sean's workshop today, the amendment of with neck version of Neo HS has been completed.

Pictures will be updated soon!

I hv visited Sean's workshop today, the amendment of with neck version of Neo HS has been completed.

Pictures will be updated soon!

Excellent! I'm glad we are getting the option of neck/neckless. I will definitely be ordering a with-neck Neo with Sean's paint to go with my Morpheus :yess:

:lol understood mate

I really can't wait to see more of this sculpt. I haven't stopped looking at it since the amendments to it!

Back