Nemesisenforcers' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont see anything wrong:hi5:

I think the thing that really catches my eye with that statue is the fact that I can see the use of matte and gloss paint. From what I can see that really seems to sell the piece from a distance. love it, thanks for the info and pic Nemesisenforcer!

I will be picking that up in the near future!

Forgot to mention the paint app on this. I agree with you that the gloss and matte paint is the eye candy.

I wish you luck on your hunt for this piece!

Got this last week from a fellow member. Thanks Psycho Shark!

011.jpg

006-5.jpg

009-2.jpg

Great Score on Magneto; Nemesis, take a piece of Metal and see what happens when you come close to his out stretched hand, something Cool might happen

Great Score on Magneto; Nemesis, take a piece of Metal and see what happens when you come close to his out stretched hand, something Cool might happen

Thanks! I did that already and was surprised that there is a magnet on his hand. Very cool of BD to add this on:yess:

Just a Heads up my Friend, alot of Collectors don't know about that option on the BD Magneto, again Great Score; Nemesis

Thanks, I actually did not know about it untill someone told me at another forum. It made me wonder if there are more surprises on BD statues.

I bought a Besta awhile back and updated my collection. Added lights and glass doors. Got some of the statues out of storage and some were pulled out of my for sale list. It is not much as the others in this forum so Ii hope that you enjoy it. Thank you

001-3.jpg

Back