Nemesisenforcers' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright nemesisenforcer!

Good to see that you have brought your collection over here to share with us here at SSF.

As I have said before. Looking good Sir, looking good!

Alright nemesisenforcer!

Good to see that you have brought your collection over here to share with us here at SSF.

As I have said before. Looking good Sir, looking good!

Thanks man! It is a pleasure to share my collectoin and appreciate the compliments from fellow collectors.

Just added this to my collection....

045.jpg

046-1.jpg

047-1.jpg

048.jpg

057.jpg

There is something that I did not know that was brought to my attention. Magneto has a magnet on his right hand. This is a brilliant idea by BD. WOW!!!

nice addition Nemesisenforcer, hey...how is the scarlet witch comiquette in person...looks awesome in pics... I have been playing with the idea of getting one...but I havent seen one in person!

congrats on the magneto again!

nice addition Nemesisenforcer, hey...how is the scarlet witch comiquette in person...looks awesome in pics... I have been playing with the idea of getting one...but I havent seen one in person!

congrats on the magneto again!

Thanks!

Scarlett Witch is a must have IMO. Saw this at the SDCC a couple years back and told myself that I should get this. Unfortunately I was in fighting thru hard times and wasnt able to get untill six months ago. There were alot of complaints about the breast looking like it is glued together or something like that. But that does not bother me at all. I took a pic f it let me know what you think.

027-1.jpg

If this does not bother you then I suggest you get as soon as you see one for sale. Hope that helps.

I dont see anything wrong:hi5:

I think the thing that really catches my eye with that statue is the fact that I can see the use of matte and gloss paint. From what I can see that really seems to sell the piece from a distance. love it, thanks for the info and pic Nemesisenforcer!

I will be picking that up in the near future!

Thanks!

Scarlett Witch is a must have IMO. Saw this at the SDCC a couple years back and told myself that I should get this. Unfortunately I was in fighting thru hard times and wasnt able to get untill six months ago. There were alot of complaints about the breast looking like it is glued together or something like that. But that does not bother me at all. I took a pic f it let me know what you think.

027-1.jpg

If this does not bother you then I suggest you get as soon as you see one for sale. Hope that helps.

Back