Neill Blomkamp's Elysium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poster for Elysium.

4a69a318a07a11e2ad5822000aaa094d_7.jpg

Elysium Poster (Hi-res)

elysium_poster_1.jpg

Last edited:
Elysium trailer will be online tomorrow (April 9, Tuesday) at 7 PM EST.

Steven Weintraub from Collider.com

"Just saw the new trailer and 10 min from #ELYSIUM. All I can say is WOW. Footage was incredible. Cannot wait to see this."

"#ELYSIUM trailer will be online tomorrow. Trust me...everyone will be raving over the footage."

Devin Faraci from BadassDigest.com

"Just saw a presentation of ELYSIUM footage. Get really excited, guys."

Last edited:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ-bYOyQ46Y]Elysium - Official Trailer (HD) Matt Damon - YouTube[/ame]
Youtube link to HD version.

Last edited:
Damn that looks good! This just got bumped to the second spot on my must watch movies of this year!

I didn't even need to see the trailer to know I wanted to see it.

But I saw it anyway. OK trailer. But the movie is regardless, my most anticipated.

I am glad the Halo movie didn't work out for Neill Blomkamp, else District 9 and Elysium which also looks spectacular, probably wouldn't have happened.

RT @devincf: We need five more Neil Blomkamps. Stop adapting properties! Create your own properties!

Man, the visuals and designs in the trailer remind me a lot of D9. Looks pretty cool so far.

Last edited:
Looks like a hybrid of Fritz Lang's Metropolis and D9 and that ain't a bad thing! Take my money now.

Looks incredible! A lot of it reminded me of D9, but that is a wonderful thing :)

Well, a typical trailer - primitive plot around which you can promote designer's stuff and lots of action.
So there is no point to jump to conclusions now, must see the movie and judge the quality of the script.

Also I've rewatched 'District 9' and my opinion about it has not changed.
There were some interesting ideas and cool things but it's just not my kind of movie.

Anyway wanna see it at the cinema just coz exoskeletoned Matt Damon kicks ***! :rock

Well, a typical trailer - primitive plot around which you can promote designer's stuff and lots of action.
So there is no point to jump to conclusions now, must see the movie and judge the quality of the script.

Also I've rewatched 'District 9' and my opinion about it has not changed.
There were some interesting ideas and cool things but it's just not my kind of movie.

Anyway wanna see it at the cinema just coz exoskeletoned Matt Damon kicks ***! :rock
You are as cold as Russia.

I remember getting a behind-the-scenes look at Elysium when things were still in the concept art stages. There was a lot of robotic stuff, as I recall.

This movie looks very promising.

Back