Neil Marshall's R-Rated HELLBOY reboot starring David Harbour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every new thing that comes out about this movie has me saying "**** yeah." More Ian McShane is one of them.

Every new thing that comes out about this movie has me saying "**** yeah." More Ian McShane is one of them.

Same here. It's sounding pretty awesome so far.

I just want to see a costume reveal already. :gah:

I wonder if they're gonna have him play bruttenholm as similar to hurt in that very sophisticated way and constantly having him say "language" when hellboy swears or if he's gonna be.....wel Ian mcshane and that's where hellboy learns to swear.

McShane was great in his Game of Thrones cameo as a softspoken, mentor type. I hope they don't go full pottymouth for the sake of being edgy and Restricted.

60f29Fe.gif

And everything seemed to be going so well.

She has NO business in any other projects besides the husband's....
They can have their family business of stuff but why ruin this?

Pffff jealous .... listen to this nutty boy lol....

Im nit jealous, im worried. Shes gotten too used to doing mediocre work. Not sure she can handle this project.

Pffff jealous .... listen to this nutty boy lol....

Im nit jealous, im worried. Shes gotten too used to doing mediocre work. Not sure she can handle this project.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jovovich has acting chops. Not worried in the slightest. Only thing I have against her is her choice of movies, but this one is shaping up to be solid.

Back