Negative Zone Spidey Base Replacement Procedure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aimee is awesome; very patient, very thorough and very concientious about the customers' feelings.

Of course, since I seem to spend two or three K with Sideshow every year, I feel that I deserve that sort of treatment, but I know that Aimee treats every customer who calls with the same sort of seriousness and concerned consideration no matter how often they buy or how much.

Unfortunately, not everyone over there is as pleasant to deal with, but Aimee does set a high bench-mark for any company's customer sercive department.

JAS

For those of us that haven't been shipped yet, looks like we won't be getting ours anytime soon, and we'll not be getting two bases:

Thank you for recently purchasing our extremely limited edition of the Negative Zone Spiderman statue. It has come to our attention that some of these items may have accidentally had the incorrect cityscape base included within the package rather than the rock outcropping base.

Thus your item is being held within our warehouse for inspection. If we find that your item does indeed have this cityscape base, then we be arranging for you to receive the advertised rock outcropping base as advertised. Unfortunately, this process will mean that your item will not be leaving our warehouse until the first week of January 2007. Rest assured at this time your credit card has not been charged for the item and will not be until your item leaves our warehouse.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused for you and would like to offer to you a $25 Sideshow gift card code good for use through our site to compensate for this delay. We appreciate your patience as we work to make sure you do in fact get the statue as it was advertised.

Don't really care that I didn't get the wrong base, but I got enough gift cards piling up around here. Hopefully I can combine the $25 with my $10 from this GOlden Gift Card promo...

EU equivelent info for the spidey replacement base

yup just got that email aswell.would have liked 2 bases but alas

Don't know y'all feel, but I far prefer having the two bases, as opposed to the $25.00 gift certificate.

Having one of these NegZone pieces with "change-o-base" will definitely be an advantage on the secondary market in the future...further, it reduces the number of pieces available for sale with two bases. :chew

Any of you who are complaining about having to wait and not get a second base that shouldn't have been there in the first place feel free to cancel your order so I can get one off the wait list. I don't mind waiting until 2007. :monkey3

Polystoner said:
For those of us that haven't been shipped yet, looks like we won't be getting ours anytime soon, and we'll not be getting two bases:

Don't really care that I didn't get the wrong base, but I got enough gift cards piling up around here. Hopefully I can combine the $25 with my $10 from this GOlden Gift Card promo...

u can't combine the cards, at least i wasn't able to do so.

and yep, Aimee rocks!!

Back