Negative Zone Spidey Base Replacement Procedure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSHERRIS

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Thank you for recently purchasing our extremely limited edition of the Negative Zone Spiderman statue. It has come to our attention that some of these items may have accidentally had the incorrect cityscape base included within the package rather than the rock outcropping base.

We request that upon receiving your collectible, you open and inspect it immediately as our 30-day Product Guarantee instructs. If you note that you do indeed have this cityscape base, then we would like to assist you to get the advertised rockscape base by following the instructions below.

1) We require two e-mailed photo jpgs of the base: one of the front and one of the base’s bottom, clearly showing your edition number.

2) Before taking a picture of the base bottom, please make sure a card with your first and last name is clearly printed on it and that the card appears next to the base in both pictures.

3) Please e-mail the jpg images, no larger then 5 x 7 at 72 dpi to [email protected] with the subject line: Negative Zone Spiderman base.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused for you, if you do indeed verify that you have the cityscape base. We will work with you to resolve this situation by delivering to you the appropriate base, which means that you will have two distinctly different yet functional base choices for your statue. However, please note that we can only work with original purchasers of this item on file with us.

Best Regards,

Aimee Venable

Customer Service/Returns Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street

Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

no prob.

.. and that was a joke Dusty. No photoshop fun on this one. I save that for pics of friends with beers turned up.

lcummins said:
This makes it sound like some got the rock base, but I haven't seen anyone post that they did...

Probably I will get a correct base, since mine hasn't shipped yet.

These notices are sent out manually, so just give it a little time... Aimee is not a machine, no matter what you may have heard ;) I keep telling you we're all human here, but no one believes me :lol

If you purchased direct and have not received an email by the end of the week, then you can start wondering if it got lost in transit :)

I used to shop at a store who would print random tidbits of life advice on their brown shopping bags... the best one I ever got was 'Patience is a virtue' :monkey3

Have no fear, all will be taken care of :duff

Ditto Dusty...

Aimee is a Saint and an absolute Sweetheart, you guys have nothing to worry about, in fact I don't know ANYONE better at what they do than Aimee.

pjam said:
Aimee is a Saint and an absolute Sweetheart, you guys have nothing to worry about, in fact I don't know ANYONE better at what they do than Aimee.

Aimee is awesome. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back