need your opinions for a new camera

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecekat

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi,guys!i am in need of buying a new camera.i dont know anything about cameras ,lens etc..let me know what do you use..i am thinking of buying dslr.thanks!!

I like the Canon Rebel SLR cameras.. I have the XTi and have been nothing but happy w/ it.. I bought the kit so it came w/ everything.. Then bought a bigger telescope lens down the line..

thank you guys!!i will check the price here in greece.what should i check for a good camera?megapixels and what else?

DSLR all the way. I have the Xsi kit with an extra telephoto lens. I might upgrade, though! I have not use this camera since last summer!:rotfl

Ece,

I have a Canon Rebel T1i and absolutely LOVE it! I got it as a gift, and it's absolutely wonderful. That's my recommendation to you. You won't regret it!

how about a prosumer camera first?.. a Panasonic Lumix Lx3 is a great start for newcomer to play around with dslr setting (aperture/shutter) while giving you the option of PnS camera's auto mode.

DSLR all the way. I have the Xsi kit with an extra telephoto lens. I might upgrade, though! I have not use this camera since last summer!:rotfl

Why would you want to upgrade if you hadn't been using your perfectly good camera for almost a year?

Anyway, I agree with those who said to pick up a Canon Xsi (it's called the Canon 450D outside of the U.S.). Good all-around camera for the price. I think the Kit lens will do well for a while, but you'll want to invest in a better lens further on.

If you're willing to wait a bit longer and possibly spend a bit more, rumor is that Canon will be announcing their next Rebel camera soon.

Why would you want to upgrade if you hadn't been using your perfectly good camera for almost a year?

If you're willing to wait a bit longer and possibly spend a bit more, rumor is that Canon will be announcing their next Rebel camera soon.

:rotfl

I don't know, really. I'm baffled myself. But I'm thinking of G12....

I love DSLRs but I hate that 'most' people don't know how to take even a decent photo with them.

Im usually missing from photos when I take my DSLR out because im the only one who can use it. It's bad enough that people still have a hard time taking decent photos with a point and shoot pocket cam.

I love DSLRs but I hate that 'most' people don't know how to take even a decent photo with them.

Im usually missing from photos when I take my DSLR out because im the only one who can use it. It's bad enough that people still have a hard time taking decent photos with a point and shoot pocket cam.

watcha talking about willis..........:monkey1

Get a remote control. Get the Rc-1. I have that one. Inexpensive but works for me...:naughty

well,i dont know how to take photos with dslr as i dont own one.but i think i will try to take some good ones..can you post some pictures of recent photos taking with your cameras???

well,i dont know how to take photos with dslr as i dont own one.but i think i will try to take some good ones..can you post some pictures of recent photos taking with your cameras???

Not that hard unless if you set it on manual. I'm going out to take pictures with mine!:rotfl

Back