Need Helps, which one should I buy? HT Iron Man MKIII,Predator or Enterbay Mr. Bean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthCipan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys, I need your input here. I am now trying to decide which 3 figures should I buy..will it be Iron Man Mark III, Predator 1 or Enterbay Mr. Bean?

All three figures look cool on display, and will definitely a crowd puller. If I have enough budget I would have bought all three, but alas, I can only spare to buy 1 fig.

My vote would have to be the Pred, but it's whatever fits your collection. I have Ironman and the Pred and I like the Pred more.

:rotfl Mr. bean sure is a fun figure to have, that's for sure. So far, predator is leading the vote.

I have a hard time believing that we won't see a new Iron Man figure or a reissue of this one with who knows-what cool stuff added -- or maybe it's just Tony's suit -- next year when the new movie comes out. So if you've waited this long to get this figure, personally, I'd wait a little longer and go with one of the other two.

I'm a big fan of Predator so I'd say Predator. Though Mr. Bean looks awesome and funny with any kind of collectible, maybe one day I'll get him too and display it with SS Vader or Endos:D

It has to be a personal choice. I went for the Iron Man, but I have been a fan of the character even before Predator came out . If you're buying it, only to sell it on for more money in the future then get the Predator.

Ive the Scar Pred and the IM Mk 3

Mr. Bean wouldnt fit in with my tastes

Preds are nice,

But IM Mk 3 has lights man !

If your only buying 1 pred and 1 IM for your collection

Then IM Mk 3 and the whistle and flute and a narrow shouldered truetype, 2 figures in one then

Your only gonna buy 1 pred id say either chopper, elder, scar, celtic

Cause if your gonna buy Pred 1 then your gonna have to buy Dutch also :)

Predator is a more classic film than Iron Man and Mr.Bean is...well hes something else altogether. Wouldn't be my taste anyway.

I'd say Predator. Hes way too small compared to other Predator figures but as a standalone figure he's fantastic. Its like having an original Stan Winston model on your shelf. Plus there may be another chance to get Iron Man, isn't there a DX figure planned?

Thanks for your suggestions guys :) I agree, I've always love the 1st predator since I first saw the movie. Great sculpt, articulation, accessories and working LED target sensor...

Iron Man is great as well, with great sculpt and cool LED..and comes with Downey Jr. Head.

Mr. Bean? well, he's like a breath of fresh air to my 1/6 display. You never know what funny pose he can comes up with.

I'll go for Predator then..Thanks again guys! :chew

Back