Need Helps, which one should I buy? HT Iron Man MKIII,Predator or Enterbay Mr. Bean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say the Predator would just edge out Iron Man. Both are excellent figures and showcase what HT does best. But on shear coolness (not to mention the 20 year wait) Predator wins out.

Since you chose to ask this in the Aliens & Robots thread, I assume you already have a leaning toward Pred. Get it. It'll be the most valuable later, too.

for me, it got to be Pred....the early release preds are super cool .. imho....cool armour

:lol overwhelming response towards the predator. Will purchase the baby right away...Iron Man? Maybe can wait for the price to go down or wait for the figure from Iron Man II :naughty

I would have to agree with all, THE Predator....but it is you who is going to own it...probably you should ask yourself you are a fan of which by your priorities...then you should be able to decide...

It's Official...I've purchased the Hot Toys Predator! :lol Thanks again for the suggestions. After reading through the post from fellow freaks here, it's a no brainer, really, for me to get the predator. Maybe if I got extra money, I'll get me self Mr. Bean. You never know when predator will be lonely and need a funny companion :)

It's Official...I've purchased the Hot Toys Predator! :lol Thanks again for the suggestions. After reading through the post from fellow freaks here, it's a no brainer, really, for me to get the predator. Maybe if I got extra money, I'll get me self Mr. Bean. You never know when predator will be lonely and need a funny companion :)

Yea man, then you can have the Pred killing Mr. Bean with his blades.:devil

I personally didn't care for ironman, too fragile for my tastes. Can't go wrong with predator and haven't seen the mr bean.

Go for predator if you can still find one.

That's the best!! But I think Bean will come out the champion from the battle :)

truer words ne'er spoken. :lecture

mr.bean has an insurmountable secret weapon that no one can withstand, not even the mighty predator. he can annoy his enemies to death. :D

anyway, u made the right choice darthcipan. he's a great figure.
i just love my pred!!! he's standing proudly next to tdk batman & batpod right now, looking all badass...

Back