Need Helps, which one should I buy? HT Iron Man MKIII,Predator or Enterbay Mr. Bean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd completely rule out Mr. Bean.
As far as Iron Man goes; For me it'd depend on whether or not I owned the other figures in the IM series. I can't see owning just the Mark I.
Predator is a great stand alone figure.

If this was a poll Predator would dominate. But this is the Alien bots section. I think if this was in the marvel section it might be different?

I think by asking this question in the A&R section you must have known everyone would tell you to get the Pred... well, nearly everyone.
As it is, I'd find it difficult parting with any of the three you want.

But if push came to shove I guess the Pred is the one I have the biggest connection with, and I don't think it'll be around for long!

:lol Subconciously, I may have always wanted the Predator. Hence I posted it in this thred. Thanks to you all, I've purchased and received my predator figure today. OMG...it's such a wonderful figure. My only gripe is that the mask doesn't go far up to the face (will have to do mod). Other than that, he's great!

I will post the pics on the pred thread later, when I get home :) For anyone who still doesn't have him..go get yours! :lol

Back