Need help with Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 5 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might need to check out the arm via skype or something

Sorry, but that's not gonna happen. I'm checking with some supplier friends. Who are doing me a favor taking the time to check. But I'm not asking them to skype someone too. Not when they can sell it otherwise. sorry bud. This is sounding like a lot of work for a favor for a third party, thru a second party, neither of which I know, nor have yet to even say thanks..

My friend is still interested. Can I speak with your supplier friend directly? I'm not much of a lowballer myself as I hate it when buyers try to lowball me.

Yea sorry. He doesn't want his info handed out. But he sells on eBay and said he will put a parted out Mk v soon. When he does I'll give u the item number.

Ok. 10-4!
Thanks for keeping me posted. I finally got to see the damaged item. Right now, its super glued together and wouldn't budge.

Who are you asking? Me? I was under the impression price was to much.

There have been a few on ebay though. If your still looking I need a firm dollar amount including everything u are spending.

For 60usd shipped you need to just check ebay every day. That kinda work I ain't doing. The one I told u about before is higher then that. But I've seen a handful go up on eBay the last few months and not get a single bid. You just have to keep watching yourself for ebay. If I hear one of my normal folks gets one in that range I'll let u know...

Back