Need help with Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 5 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Good looking out.

They are not "cheap", but neither is this hobby. Personally I'd just replace the arm.
Yeah...he was trying to find an arm to replace but found nothing on ebay. He still has a functional battle-damaged arm though

There are three arms on eBay at the moment. I know two that have been on for months. The current listing is 28 days old. But was delisted from a 30 day BIN twice before that. There's almost always a couple. Maybe he's not looking world wide? They are still there.

There are three arms on eBay at the moment. I know two that have been on for months. The current listing is 28 days old. But was delisted from a 30 day BIN twice before that. There's almost always a couple. Maybe he's not looking world wide? They are still there.

:exactly: Was just about to post that he must be looking at ebay outside of NA b/c Mk 5 parts have been plentiful for a long time.

One of my friends is one of the largest resellers of hot toys parts on eBay. He usually has just about everything. I sent him a message asking if he had the arm. One that's not listed yet. If he does I can hook you two up and you can negotiate with him for the part of u want it. If that's the route you/your friend are going. Is it, btw? Do u want to buy a new arm? I don't want to waste his time if that's not something you are even looking for.

Well, I suppose that's the only route he can take. He was just about to give up and just sell the remains for extra parts. I'll give my friend a shout and let him know. After relooking at the photos, I'd think he would need a new right arm. The LED lights on his damaged arm is still functional.

Well let me know if he wants the arm. For sure.

If he opts to part it out let me know that as well. I would be interested.

Well let me know if he wants the arm. For sure.

If he opts to part it out let me know that as well. I would be interested.
He told me that he just glued it on but if the price is reasonable, he's interested.

he's asking you what you or your friend think is a reasonable price for the replacement arm..

Motu, I wouldnt waste your time man

Thanks. Lol I'm glad you understood at least. Lol

I'll still wait to hear. I've already had my friend check his inventory. A couple friends in fact. Lol so I'll give him a chance to let me know what price. Though your probably correct that it most likely won't result in a deal. However, maybe I'll buy the arms. Can't have to many. At least that's how I see it. lol

He said maybe 35-40 canadian dollars but i think 40-50 dollar range is more plausible.

Ok. Well that may be why he is unable to find any. Most of them are in the 50-75 usd range.

Well whatever the costs, I'll be the one paying. I owe him for the stuff he bought for me in China.

Ok, so to be clear..what is the max u would pay? That's what I have asked.

Back