Need help ASAP. Ebay problems

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im new here but ive done some ebaying. Id contact ebay and tell them you are willing to giv this guy a refund so long as he send the item back. Just get it back, take a hit on shipping and put that mutha back on ebay. If you accommodate this clown, he shouldnt leave neg feedback. Just say you wernt aware of any defect and he has the right to not accept it, but that he should appreciate you refunding it. it will be a piece of cake to sell that fig. another thought is he might have broken the fig and is trying to get someone else to fix it. call his bluff. tell him you'll refund get it and put it back on ebay for even more $$. that'll piss him off.

Smart move!!!

no need to PM this guy's Ebay ID. just freakin post it up for all to see. I'd also like to block him.

Lol...no its not Skiman!! He's cool in my books... Ski did your Cobra throne ever convert??

~~I'm gonna call Ebay in an hour or so to get some person to person information about what I can do. I also just went to my Credit Union and spoke with the branch manager about what's going on and he said he's actually surprised that this is even legal for Paypal to do this. He said regardless of whatever user agreement nobody is allowed to access/withdrawal funds from your checking account without the person's permission. He said I can dispute the transaction once it happens and I will get my money back within 2-4 business days.

~~I'm gonna call Ebay in an hour or so to get some person to person information about what I can do. I also just went to my Credit Union and spoke with the branch manager about what's going on and he said he's actually surprised that this is even legal for Paypal to do this. He said regardless of whatever user agreement nobody is allowed to access/withdrawal funds from your checking account without the person's permission. He said I can dispute the transaction once it happens and I will get my money back within 2-4 business days.

:rock :rock :rock

It keeps getting better. I just checked my email and now he has opened a claim with paypal...even better is that he is describing it as "significantly different than described." Yet he's still listing the armor modified--
"Two, it comes with 2 right retractable wrist blade armors. I have all of the AVP Predators (Celtic, Chopper, Scar, Elder) and they do not come like this. The other armor is always with the electronic
panels."

Umm...he still doesn't even have the correct figure. What a moron. And he keeps referring to Sideshow's site for pictures. They aren't even the manufacturer, Hot Toys is. I know Sideshow distributed them, but why does he keep referring to their site and not Hot Toys'?? They didn't even sell the "Asia Exclusive" hence the name "Asia Exclusive."

It keeps getting better. I just checked my email and now he has opened a claim with paypal...even better is that he is describing it as "significantly different than described." Yet he's still listing the armor modified--
"Two, it comes with 2 right retractable wrist blade armors. I have all of the AVP Predators (Celtic, Chopper, Scar, Elder) and they do not come like this. The other armor is always with the electronic
panels."

Umm...he still doesn't even have the correct figure. What a moron. And he keeps referring to Sideshow's site for pictures. They aren't even the manufacturer, Hot Toys is. I know Sideshow distributed them, but why does he keep referring to their site and not Hot Toys'?? They didn't even sell the "Asia Exclusive" hence the name "Asia Exclusive."

Hope for you sake that ebay side with you. They have a habit with going with the buyers :/

^^Either way they aren't getting a dime from me. I've already filled out the form for my credit union blocking Paypal from withdrawing funds from my account.

I'm really starting to get ticked about is that I've sent 2 emails to Ebay regarding the situation and I've only gotten 1 automated response back. I tried calling them, but kept getting sent around in circles and was told to contact them through email.

Lol...no its not Skiman!! He's cool in my books... Ski did your Cobra throne ever convert??

Dear SkiFreakingAwesomeness:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, newbs, haters, cheapskates, non-freaks, Waller one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # W24769DZ is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2010-04-08. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2010-04-08 by logging into your account here:

Dear SkiFreakingAwesomeness:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, newbs, haters, cheapskates, non-freaks, Waller one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse.

Your Wait List Reservation # W24769DZ is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2010-04-08. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you MUST cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2010-04-08 by logging into your account here:

:rock :rock

~~ I finally got ahold of a CS representative on the phone and she said that both of my emails have been documented as well as my phone conversation. I told her the same story that I've been saying here....he keeps referring to Sideshow's site for the "Ancient Predator" but the auction was not for this it was for the "Ancient Predator: Asia Edition" two completely different figures, and Sideshow never sold the figure I listed for auction. Also, that the box listed in the item description says "Asia Edition" on the front.

:rock :rock

~~ I finally got ahold of a CS representative on the phone and she said that both of my emails have been documented as well as my phone conversation. I told her the same story that I've been saying here....he keeps referring to Sideshow's site for the "Ancient Predator" but the auction was not for this it was for the "Ancient Predator: Asia Edition" two completely different figures, and Sideshow never sold the figure I listed for auction. Also, that the box listed in the item description says "Asia Edition" on the front.

This is actually the first time I've ever received a e-mail for a conversion on a WL, usually it just converts and they never tell me... :google

Right on, hopefully by being able to talk to them in person helps your situation out.

This is actually the first time I've ever received a e-mail for a conversion on a WL, usually it just converts and they never tell me... :google

Right on, hopefully by being able to talk to them in person helps your situation out.

The funny part is that she even agree with me that "he could very well be lying because he signed the signature confirmation and inspected, but didn't report glue on the figure until today." She also said that when they review claims on ebay they'll read all the messages to see if there is any consistency in the statements made....which he hasn't had any and is still referring to the wrong Hot Toys figure.

Last edited:
Back