NECA'S TMNT...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca always does this. They cancelled the green and yellow jumpsuit april's. I think that means it is done.

Maybe. Hopefully it means they just thought better of basing the popularity of the line on the sales of a character we could do without 2 additional color variants of and cut their losses. Somebody needs to ask Randy Falk, this was one of the last pieces of info given in March:

TMNT: NECA is looking for opportunities to broaden the line at retail so they can make Shredder and the villains. Unfortunately, costs are too high for the line to survive at comic and specialty locations alone so the company is looking for other locations to carry the TMNT figures. No specific news is available on the fate of April or Shredder and co.

Maybe. Hopefully it means they just thought better of basing the popularity of the line on the sales of a character we could do without 2 additional color variants of and cut their losses. Somebody needs to ask Randy Falk, this was one of the last pieces of info given in March:

They need to put these in Walmarts and Targets and sell online. I don't think they will have an issue selling them.

I wish that neca would contiue and make movie versions from this line.

I really hope NECA decides to try and release this second series somehow, it would just be such a waste of some awesome Four Horsemen sculpts! Also, if they do and it sells well, I would have my fingers crossed for a Usagi Yojimbo figure. :pray:

Back