Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the boots are okay really because you won't see the green part of the boots anyhow and with the Megos it doesn't matter as much for the accuracy of the clothing as it does the 1/6 figures. I thought the trickiest thing would be to get a mini Lamson knife. That Roy figure has a hunting knife. Also, maybe add a mini pumpkin.

The knife would be the one with the MYERS figure.

Mini pumpkin...solid idea!! Maybe clown mask too.

I suppose. I don't know many Neca Halloween figures going around on ebay much less then $100, unless you can find one out of packet. I was thinking of making a Michael Myers myself but I know what will happen. I'll buy all the stuff, make the figure, and then Neca will announce they have the licence back.
It's only a matter of time before they do get it back.

Does anyone know the best way to open these figures without damaging the clamshell? I want to display them in their packaging but wouldn't mind making some adjustments to the figures as well.

Oh forgot to post pics and my opinion on my first NECA Retro Clothed figure, well here it is -

I love the little guy. Reason I snapped up this Freddy is because I'm definitely going to buy the Jason Lives Retro figure and I saw this Freddy on sale and I though why not? The two head sculpts are fabulous (love the exposed brains head sculpt :yess:) as are both knifed hands, the articulation is great and even the jumper is ok although it does shed a lot of the material. The fedora hat is awesome and the pants and shoes are weathered wonderfully. I also love the package, NECA has down a great job here in my opinion.

Overall I'm very happy with him and all I can say is bring on Jason Part 6. :rock

Some snaps -

Exposed head sculpt -

Non exposed brains head sculpt :dunno -

Thank you my friend. :duff

Forgot to say that the fourth and fifth pictures are also the non-exposed head sculpt but just without the hat. :wink1:

Nice headsculpts. My only nitpick would be the sweater, but we're not talking about a custom here lol.

Lol.

Yeah the sweater I suppose is a pain but it is a lot better in hand and the pics do not really do it justice.

I just picked up a few of these (Freddy's Revenge, Deadite Ash, Dinner Table Leatherface and Charlton Freaking Heston as Taylor) and there can really be no complaints whatsoever at this price point. Sure, some of the outfits are lovably naff....but they're supposed to be, right? They mimic that Mego style fantastically well, whilst adding just enough of a modern edge to make them worthwhile.

I was surprised how acceptable the Charlton Heston sculpt actually was and the fact his spacesuit feels like it was made out of used bandages doesn't bother me at all.

Anybody know if NECA still has the license for Trick r Treat?
That kid Jason body would work pretty well for Sam.
His outfit is simple enough that it would work really well at this scale too.

I asked them about Sam and they said the licence expired a long time ago. :monkey2

Hopefully somebody does something for the Sequel.

Found Mrs. Voorhees and Jason at Toy R Us today. This is one of the best pieces of my Friday the 13th collection. (Sideshow Figures included!)

8ku-E206nS0IrL9Qs4VPvR6VtysjQ0msHWvJs3GRm7E=w571-h711-no

Oh **** were there any more?

I need to call my toysrus tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wish there was a list of the stores these are going to be released at. Neca said it wasn't going to be every Toys R Us. I checked mine and they didn't have anything.

Back