Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wall of Mego for Patriot. Candyman was by distinctive dummies.

Includes bonus pic of young me when I was actually cute lmao.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cool way to display them mate...
i think i going to follow your display..

Thanks dude! Unfortunately with my limited room I can't display all of them. I still have a few more hooks to go

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey guys I just received the new Retro Part 6 Jason and it rules! Here's my review co sponsored by Go Figure News.com Enjoy!

Jason Lives by scarrviper, on Flickr

Scored a part VI Jason this afternoon at a local shop. It's a fantastic figure, though mine had a few issues.

His pants were on backwards, his neck joint snapped in two and the connector on the fence post spear broke as well. These were all easy fixes, so I'm not too upset. Also be aware that the blood and dirt stains vary a lot from figure to figure. I also had to compare the hockey masks in the store as some had the chevron crooked or off center. Some of the masks also appeared warped.

The clothes are made really well and I love the machete. The head sculpt is excellent and the mask fits very nicely. I also like how detailed they sculpted the neck and how it is actually a separate piece that covers the existing neck/torso.

Overall I'm still happy I picked him up.

They're Here! by scarrviper, on Flickr

Got my Pamela and Jason set today from the Neca Club Flash sale after a long wait. It was worth it, these two figures are fantastic. I do wish Pamela had a bicep or elbow swivel joint, but other than that she's perfect. Much better in person, pictures do not do her justice imo. Young Jason is also really well done. I'm tempted to add extra weathering to him. These two just might be my favorites so far in this retro line.

Nice review ApeManRyan, :clap

Ordered my Jason Lives NECA Retro figure on Sunday and I should have him tomorrow. Really looking forward to getting him in-hand.

I have the first movie Freddy and I love it. The other two are tempting. I know if I were to get another I should do the Dream Warriors one since I already have the regular Freddy's Revenge figure, but both of the headsculpts on that one are fantastic and it would be nice to display them both...

The Boogeyman by scarrviper, on Flickr

I decided since NECA was unable to reclaim the halloween license, that I would have to make my own custom of the shape for my collection.
Used roy's coveralls and hands on ghost face's body (for the extra articulation) with a head I sculpted myself.

More pics soon. I still need to shoot Pamela and young Jason, so stay tuned for that eventually.

Popped out of nowhere, TRU exclusive NES Freddy!

Nightmare on Elm Street - Clothed 8 inch Figure Freddy (Classic Video Game Appearance) - Toys R Us Exclusive - NECA - Toys "R" Us

pTRU1-21596892enh-z6.jpg

Am I the only one that dislikes the glove sculpt? I would prefer a more fanned out shape for it, or something more aggressive. That glove pose would only work if he could really put his hand by his face for the "This is god" look.

Back