Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah what's up with the Halloween license... Need a Myers Mego.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

0cfcf18e8c0fbbfaf1eccf76155bf037.jpg

Yessszzzsszss

Oooooo I likey. Both the figs and the art. Can someone pick one up for me at the con? :wink1:

I wonder what conventions this will be at... I need one!!

That is so awesome! And way more accurate than sideshow's old 1/6 figure. Neca always makes their con exclusives available online so I hope it's relatively easy to get.

For anyone interested there's already a seller pre-selling Pamela & young Jason on eBay. They look to be a very reputable seller who's done this type of pre-selling from the SDCC before. I don't know if that's a fair price or not. lol
Personally I'm going to wait until sellers have them in hand, but someone on here may be interested.

There's also sellers pre-selling the Funko unmasked Jason from SDCC. In case anyone cares.

For anyone interested there's already a seller pre-selling Pamela & young Jason on eBay. They look to be a very reputable seller who's done this type of pre-selling from the SDCC before. I don't know if that's a fair price or not. lol
Personally I'm going to wait until sellers have them in hand, but someone on here may be interested.

There's also sellers pre-selling the Funko unmasked Jason from SDCC. In case anyone cares.
Thanks for the tip!

Msrp is 50

Neca confirmed you will be able to buy this on their site down the line

Any ideas what head sculpt they use for this? Is 1/6 too big for this? Since these are 1/8...

496d7e4cc3375688de672e53bf73346b.jpg

Looks like a part 5 Jason body.

Could be a cool custom. They forgot to redye the coveralls. Id change the boots too.

There is a custom Mego Myers going around on ebay with a different packaging to that. It's going for about $99 which is a bit much because it's a Roy figure with a Myers head.

Yah I want to do the same but make it more accurate. I dunno what head they're using though?

What's the chance of a Myers actually coming out? I think I once asked NECA but they had excuses.

I'm tempted to make one myself using Roy as a base. I will resculpt the neck. Repaint the hands. Repaint the Myers mask. And redye the coveralls.

Seems like a lot of work. I have most of the materials. Just need another Roy figure. And the Myers head which can be expensive.

Are you sure the Myers head from a 7 figure will be big enough? The Freddy Mego 8 inch and 6 inch are different size heads. As for Neca getting back the licence, it's looks unlikely any time soon. They recently left a twitter message saying they tried many times to get the licence back but cannot reach an agreement. Like I said a few posts back, the next big one would be the Hellraiser series. They could easily make about 30 Megos out of that.

Depends pal. If you can wait it out then NECA may release one but then again they may not. So you should bash yourself one and if NECA do release him then you can always pick that one up too, assuming it's a good one.

If anyone who collects Mego and 1/6 figures... Can someone post a 1/6 head next to the Mego? If a 1/6 works I can just buy a blank and paint it myself. Cheaper too I think. Then I can also buy the 1/6 boots.

I talked to the ebay user with the Mego custom I posted. He said a 2005 neca Myers.

Pinhead needs to happen.

There was a custom Mego of Michael Myers on Ebay a few days ago but it must have been sold. It had the Roy coveralls and knife, the head looked in scale just perhaps needed a paint because it had cracks on head for whatever reason. Would have been ideal for what you were looking for. Also the package was exactly the same type as the Neca mego, so would have looked just right on a wall next to the others.

Yah I saw this but he used a RZ head I think. The art sucks too. I can make this myself for 30 bucks cheaper and look 100x better by resculpting the neck, repainting the hands, dying the coveralls, and adding better boots. But 1/6 is too big so I might have trouble finding the boots...

Roy = $30-35
Head / Knife = $20
Boots = $5-6
Dye = $4

Just getting someone to print the new art might be annoying.

Back