NECA Ultimate Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe they recently said via Twitter that they don't have "Halloween" rights anymore and that Jason was difficult to do because he doesn't have a "definitive" look.

Oh, that's too bad. Jason doesn't have a definitive look? That's silly...he looks more or less the same in most of the 80's film. They should make Jason from part 6 or 7. I would also love an ultimate Chucky figure.

Not sure if I will pick this up but I felt like watching the 2003 & 2006 versions the other day. I have watched these many times throughout the years….I don’t mind them at all. The best of the “remake” horror movies when compared to Halloween, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street!

The TCM remakes were good, especially for remakes but for me the remake of Friday the 13th would have to be the best of the remakes thus far, not saying much mind you. :rotfl

The TCM remakes were good, especially for remakes but for me the remake of Friday the 13th would have to be the best of the remakes thus far, not saying much mind you. :rotfl

the texas chainsaw for me is the best remake

I believe they recently said via Twitter that they don't have "Halloween" rights anymore and that Jason was difficult to do because he doesn't have a "definitive" look.

Ugh...I have Leather on pre-order and as for Jason give us a part 3 or part 4 and youre good. Id actually prefer a part 3. I'll buy 2 if its a part 3.

Ultimate Leatherface by scarrviper, on Flickr

I had been kicking myself for not picking this figure up last year when I had the chance, so I resorted to ebay. I finally found one for a reasonable price, and I have to say he was worth it. Love the accessories and the sculpt is perfect. I will be repainting the heads for sure.

Ultimate Leatherface by scarrviper, on Flickr

I had been kicking myself for not picking this figure up last year when I had the chance, so I resorted to ebay. I finally found one for a reasonable price, and I have to say he was worth it. Love the accessories and the sculpt is perfect. I will be repainting the heads for sure.

Wow they did a great job on this figure

I was going to pick this guy up since I'm a huge leatherface fan but will wait for the pretty women look since that's my favorite from the first film.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I was going to pick this guy up since I'm a huge leatherface fan but will wait for the pretty women look since that's my favorite from the first film.

While it's not an Ultimate Figure, Neca did recently release the 'pretty woman' clothed version of Leatherface.

I find the pretty woman mask to be absolutely creepy and horrifying.

While it's not an Ultimate Figure, Neca did recently release the 'pretty woman' clothed version of Leatherface.

I find the pretty woman mask to be absolutely creepy and horrifying.
Have the retro figure of that now I want a 7 version ultimate.

It would be awesome to see a new 7" version of pretty woman. Last I remember Randy said no. I like the retro version, but I'd love to see a version to go alongside the ultimate version.

Unwelcome by scarrviper, on Flickr

I hope that isn't the case Randy should reconsider the options because this version sold well but to me his iconic look in the film was his final appreance. Great pics! I do wish I picked him up but I'm content they will make my favorite look.

Back