NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good eye P. !!!

I dont think I will buy any of this two. More interested in other Predators, looking forward for the Wolf and the AVP comic Broken Tusk.

Hope they make 2.0 versions of the Lost Tribe (I sold it long time ago) and would like them to try to change sculpted netting for real one in a 3.0 version in the small scale.

I saw that, and assumed it was because of the stupid DNA manipulation thing. Maybe he has queen alien DNA. Might as well have given him two baby arms growing from his chest, too. Honestly, every time I think this movie can't get any dumber...

first a predaturd with boobs and feminine mask, now a predaturd on heels.

You got me scared for a second so I looked a little closer. There's no heels in there, but opposable toes. The guy stands on those paws just like alien dog does. It'll be a ***** making him stand. Here's a better view of it:

SDCC-2018-NECA-Assassin-Predator-023.jpg

SDCC-2018-NECA-Assassin-Predator-031.jpg

You got me scared for a second so I looked a little closer. There's no heels in there, but opposable toes. The guy stands on those paws just like alien dog does. It'll be a ***** making him stand. Here's a better view of it:
that is still sooooo dumb.
also that is a return to original predator concept with standing on toes like a bird.

oviJPjr.jpg

5tbeLk8.jpg

Is there an evolutionary advantage to that kind of format for the foot?

Their whole thing with this film is that ''the hunt has evolved'' so I hope they have a good explanation for why this Predator would be on high heels.

Any new design makes all u all freak out. We should be glad we got another predator movie, I wouldn’t be surprised if there some old movie Easter eggs. I’m excited for this movie

Any new design makes all u all freak out. We should be glad we got another predator movie, I wouldn’t be surprised if there some old movie Easter eggs. I’m excited for this movie

Agreed! I’m with you.

I enjoy new concepts and designs personally.. Who really just wants the same movie over and over again? Bad or good, its just a matter of taste and having an open or closed mind to what entertains you.

Agreed! I’m with you.

I enjoy new concepts and designs personally.. Who really just wants the same movie over and over again? Bad or good, its just a matter of taste and having an open or closed mind to what entertains you.

:exactly: - agree with both of you

Agreed! I’m with you.

:exactly: - agree with both of you

Agree with all three of you. Unlike most in this lifeless section who claim they’re “fans” of The Predator, yet ironically hate, complain, ***** about and crap on anything that has to do with it, then also ironically complain when HT doesn’t do any Predator figures, I actually like The Predator. While I don’t have high expectations for the film, I’m still looking forward to seeing what they came up with and seeing The Predator in action again in a different take. If it’s not that good as an overall film, oh well. Life goes on, and it won’t cause me to utterly loathe anything Predator related. I’m sure it’ll at least contain some Easter eggs as mentioned, and some good moments of Predator bad-assery.

Right, its all for fun really , they may not make a awesome predator in 2018 but that least there’s something . I think it’s alittle early to judge is all the movie isn’t out yet . I do miss the primitive look though

Right, its all for fun really

It really is.

I personally like the look of this new Predator, though I can understand why some others may not. I wasn’t overly impressed when I first saw the design, but it kind of grew on me. He looks cool in the trailers. Whether I get the HT figure or not will come down to if they make the correct body for it, and what kind of role he plays in the film.

Is there an evolutionary advantage to that kind of format for the foot?

Primates are the exception, all the other mammals don't walk on their metacarpals. We weren't designed to stand upright, it's a flaw.

These new Predators would be faster, leaner, and leave a smaller footprint.

Humans walk on the back of their legs, which is why we have arch problems and other ailments, we were meant to walk on our tiptoes, not our metacarpals.

Back