NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind torso cut at all.
Now the diaper lookin' legs articulation... that thing I hate with a passion.

Seriously what an ugly and insipid design.
Who would have such bad taste?
Gillis said that ADI only made the body-n-head suit.
The closing/gear was designed and produced by Quantum FX.

Seriously what an ugly and insipid design.

Who would have such bad taste?

I think Alec Gillis agrees with you - he was FAST to get his name off the suit design :lol

Alec_Gillis_getting_FAR_away_from_the_Pred_design.jpg

Anyone got a Ultimate Jungle Hunter for sale for a decent price? Just ordered Jungle Encounter Dutch. cant believe I hopped on this so late lol

Last edited:
Any place to still get the Deluxe P1 at a reasonable price?

Also, any word on “New Blood” or whatever that Pred’s name was in the 2010 AvP Game?

Do you guys have a Books-A-Million? The ones around here still have a bunch of older Predator stuff. Might want to try one of those stores if you have them.

I actually think I have that 25th Ann. one from 2013. Is the Ultimate version thy just came out significantly “better”? I may just used my money saved for some other Pred’s if the difference isn’t much.

Ultimate has all the new joints and comes with extra stuff. Paints about the same to me. I love the box.

Attachments

• UltimatePred.jpg
    UltimatePred.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 219
  • UltimatePred3.jpg
    UltimatePred3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 218
  • UltimatePred2.jpg
    UltimatePred2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 218
Ultimate has all the new joints and comes with extra stuff. Paints about the same to me. I love the box.

Damn, that's a beauty! I may just need both:lol

Is there a good forum/FB Group for Neca Preds? I actually miss the old Spawn Boards when we used to discuss the McFarlane versions.

Damn, that's a beauty! I may just need both:lol

Is there a good forum/FB Group for Neca Preds? I actually miss the old Spawn Boards when we used to discuss the McFarlane versions.

AVPGalaxy has a pretty good section for the NECA Pred/Alien lines. They also have a section for customs. I haven't actually seen a board dedicated to just those though

Back